Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's M.O. was to "retire" every time a new crop of young lions came on the scene. He used up all his excuses delaying the Pac fight for five years in order to "marinate" it. Now Larry is jumping to Wilder's defense, so get ready for the endless AJ hate threads coming from Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Because you quoted me indicating you fixed it. So I said, ok if that makes you feel better. You didn't have to respond to that because it wasn't addressed to you.
      but it was not a big deal to you (in your words) LOL..

you feel the need to reply to it because "floyd".

Comment

I said he had the Berto fight already planned in advance. Hence, I used ignored the call outs. If you think he didn't, and that he picked Berto after the Manny fight, so be it.

Floyd unified then he fought an optional defense instead of his WBC mandatory. When you win, you can do this.
        when you win, you can cherry pick? hold this for all winners then.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Big Dunn;18194165]Huh?? WTF? If that was the case I would have avoided answering the question. I answered it becsue its not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

lololololol

Comment

wtf???? He is a top 10 ww and a ATG..I just asked a question, why does it have to be a hate thread?? Ya'll act like he has no shot, i think he beats Thurman to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I thought it was ****** myself thats why I started with Pacquiao is 80 in boxing years. Larry is what you call a bigoted fan. He flops like a Seal when Blacks win and he makes holes in the wall when Blacks lose .
              none of what you posted is true, please save the race card sir

Comment

Manny isn’t retired. His fans see him as a top tier ww despite his age. So these are the other top tier ww’s And Crawford is the best fighter on the TR roster at 147 so it’s natural to ask how he’d do against them.

The TS is a Manny lover so he takes offense to any questions that don’t slurp manny.
                Exactly, how was my thread a hate thread?? I honestly think he beats Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Thurman had been callling out Floyd for years as his wbc mando. I wonder how a fight with those guys would have fared.

Floyd would get stuck on ummm when they asked him about Thurman. Couldn't even get the like I said before part out.
                  I would have picked Floyd to beat Thurman as i would Manny to beat Thurman

Comment

Amazing how this literally turned into a Floyd bashing thread, because i just asked how Manny would do against other top ww's

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Floyd's M.O. was to "retire" every time a new crop of young lions came on the scene. He used up all his excuses delaying the Pac fight for five years in order to "marinate" it. Now Larry is jumping to Wilder's defense, so get ready for the endless AJ hate threads coming from Larry.
                      I dont even hate Joshua, i just dont get why he wont unify with Wilder, IMO he is the favorite to win as his fundamentals are better then Wilders

Comment

Working...
                      X