Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd can cherry pick whoever he wishes given his stature, earning ability, and the fact he is the best of his generation. Those that are not in this position can not, especially if you lost to Floyd.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding we might have.
    no argument here. carry on.

Comment

I edited the post and admitted I made a typing error in the initial one.
      no, you edited it after you got exposed!! own up to your mistakes. dont front.

you wouldnt have gone back and edit that post if i didnt expose you. enough said.

Comment

I meant Floyd, not the guys that lost to him.
        bow to your master!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        when you win, you can cherry pick? hold this for all winners then.
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Every champion, especially the big earners that wins a belt, takes an "optional" defense after. Now, either you are the type of feminine f@g that only criticizes it when a boxer you don't like does this or you are a real fan that has an equal reaction no matter who does it.

You don't appear to be a real fan so I guess I know the answer.

Comment

Floyd can fight whoever he wishes given his stature, earning ability, and the fact he is the best of his generation. Those that are not in this position can not, especially if you lost to Floyd.

Ok!

Comment

Ok!
            Floyd can cherry pick whoever he wishes given his stature, earning ability, and the fact he is the best of his generation. Those that are not in this position can not, especially if you lost to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              no, you edited it after you got exposed!! own up to your mistakes. dont front.

you wouldnt have gone back and edit that post if i didnt expose you. enough said.
              I did own up to the mistake, then I edited it and made it clear why I did. I was typing so fast it appeared as if I was treating Manny as floyd's equal when Floyd has proven his superiority.

Floyd has earned the right to do things his way. Manny, has almost earned that right but likely never will, especially since he lost to someone with an apple on their desk, and I ain't talking computer.

Comment

I did own up to the mistake, then I edited it and made it clear why I did. I was typing so fast it appeared as if I was treating Manny as floyd's equal when Floyd has proven his superiority.

Floyd has earned the right to do things his way. Manny, has almost earned that right but likely never will, especially since he lost to someone with an apple on their desk, and I ain't talking computer.
                what mistake?? you got exposed and flip flop. dont front.

Comment

I meant Floyd, not the guys that lost to him.
                  bow to your master!

when you win, you can cherry pick? hold this for all winners then.
                  Every champion, especially the big earners that wins a belt, takes an "optional" defense after. Now, either you are the type of feminine f@g that only criticizes it when a boxer you don't like does this or you are a real fan that has an equal reaction no matter who does it.

You don't appear to be a real fan so I guess I know the answer.

Comment

lmao!! dont let your emotions get the better of you bruh. its not a big deal remember? lmao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                      Wait are you saying Thurman was as popular as alvarez when Floyd fought him
                      no.............

Comment

Working...
                      X