Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon Spinks Beats Muhammad Ali For Heavyweight Championship Then Fights White Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Get a job, loser
    Says the one that joined 6 months before me yet has over 4000 more posts than me. You practically live in here you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      Says the one that joined 6 months before me yet has over 4000 more posts than me. You practically live in here you bum.
      Stop trying to pretend that you only have one account here. You're a piece of shit and Lou Cipher is going to beat your fuckin ass.

Comment

Stop trying to pretend that you only have one account here. You're a piece of shit and Lou Cipher is going to beat your fuckin ass.
        I do only have 1 account. Unlike u I don't need another account to pretend im someone else because my real life is boring and dull. Also the only thing you're going to beat is your meat which you probably do all day while you watch gay ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Made that boy kneel like they should. A real American hero
          The guy is south african https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrie_Coetzee

Comment

I do only have 1 account. Unlike u I don't need another account to pretend im someone else because my real life is boring and dull. Also the only thing you're going to beat is your meat which you probably do all day while you watch gay ****.
            You're a racist and a rapist. Go fuck your mother and kill yourself, loser ALT.

Comment

You're a racist and a rapist. Go fuck your mother and kill yourself, loser ALT.
              Blah blah you're corny as **** try again

Comment

corny
                another dead give-away. Go fuck your mother some more, make more accounts then come back and try again Bitch.

Comment

another dead give-away. Go fuck your mother some more, make more accounts then come back and try again Bitch.
                  Took ypu an hour for that comeback? Im done. Next time you're desperate for something to say try google it has alot better replies than the hot garbage you're coming up with.

Comment

Took ypu an hour for that comeback? Im done. Next time you're desperate for something to say try google it has alot better replies than the hot garbage you're coming up with.
                    Youre done because Lou Cipher exposed you in a sea of humiliation. You piece of shit.

Comment

Lucifer is one of the weirdest posters on the forum past and present.

Comment

Working...
                      X