No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Melian Turns Pro Against Fighter With 23-2 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    what weight did he fight in the am's Dean ?
    bantamweight i think? he fought shakur stevenson (lost to him) and ramirez both in buenos aires in a pre-olympic tournament.

he beat ramirez but he should've lost to him. if i don't remember wrong he got dropped twice that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      bantamweight i think? he fought shakur stevenson (lost to him) and ramirez both in buenos aires in a pre-olympic tournament.

he beat ramirez but he should've lost to him. if i don't remember wrong he got dropped twice that fight.
      How old they never said in piece? his op is 30 but never gave his age gotta be about 25 or so

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        How old they never said in piece? his op is 30 but never gave his age gotta be about 25 or so
        he is 27, gonna be 28 in january

Comment

he is 27, gonna be 28 in january
          thx man...

Comment

yes, in the last olympics for example
            Ay dios mio...

Comment

And he lost vs Valdez too.

Valdez destroyed this guy in the amateur so bad.

This guy was receiving a lot of damage in that fight, near to be K.O'ed with those giant gloves lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                And he lost vs Valdez too.

Valdez destroyed this guy in the amateur so bad.

This guy was receiving a lot of damage in that fight, near to be K.O'ed with those giant gloves lol
                i knew you were gonna come around

saw that fight. melian got an standing 8 count but no destruction as you say. the fight is on youtube

btw, nery cheated, got caught using a banned substance. have you accepted that fact yet?

Comment

i knew you were gonna come around

saw that fight. melian got an standing 8 count but no destruction as you say. the fight is on youtube

btw, nery cheated, got caught using a banned substance. have you accepted that fact yet?
                  Valdez whooped his ass so bad, ****ing Melian was only trying to survive and lost all the rounds easily.

I accepted the reality, that Nery had a positive test because a substance that is in the 90% of the Mexican Meat and he had 3 tests in Japan and in all he was clean.

I accepted the fact that he still being the champ. Deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Valdez whooped his ass so bad, ****ing Melian was only trying to survive and lost all the rounds easily.

I accepted the reality, that Nery had a positive test because a substance that is in the 90% of the Mexican Meat and he had 3 tests in Japan and in all he was clean.

I accepted the fact that he still being the champ. Deal with it
                    as i said, the fight is on youtube and was no destruction, anyone can see it

nery tested positive and that's all that matters. he is dirty. and everyone here aside from you accepts that, wonder why you don't?

i''m tired of arguing with you. goodbye.

Comment

as i said, the fight is on youtube and was no destruction, anyone can see it

nery tested positive and that's all that matters. he is dirty. and everyone here aside from you accepts that, wonder why you don't?

i''m tired of arguing with you. goodbye.
                      Hahahaha quiere llorar.

You mad narigón.

Valdez won all the rounds easily and this bum only was trying to survive.

The haters only, the reality is different, Clembuterol is in the 90% of the mexicana meat and Nery still the champ, and he had 3 tests that were negatives in Japan.

Deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X