Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    He just can't help that hes not American. We make chins better over here
    Definitely...the weakest chins on the planet over there...they got Paper Mache level chins, Styrofoam level at best...

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    Appreciate the welcome. I am very receptive of American culture the food, women, sense of pride, music, I would live in manhatten one of those exclusive penthouse apartments if I could.

And this is my new revised anthem for team USA can imagine Erroll spence and charlos bumping this on the ringwalk

https://youtu.be/7w1mq6rAfMM
    Yeeeaaahhh...uh...not feeling that one....got my eye on you, buddy...

Your membership is now in a pending state due to authenticity issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      Definitely...the weakest chins on the planet over there...they got Paper Mache level chins, Styrofoam level at best...

Yeeeaaahhh...uh...not feeling that one....got my eye on you, buddy...

Your membership is now in a pending state due to authenticity issues.

Ah what now? How about Roy jones - and still, it's the perfect tune and I can work any hours to meet the needs of my green card requirement. My brother is your brother and your brother is also my brother no? We're on the same team man

Comment

Ah what now? How about Roy jones - and still, it's the perfect tune and I can work any hours to meet the needs of my green card requirement. My brother is your brother and your brother is also my brother no? We're on the same team man
        Roy Jones is a Russian

Comment

Roy Jones is a Russian
          His song isn't Russian unless he got that a passport lol

Comment

Roy Jones is a Russian
            What about the hotel california song?

Comment

What about the hotel california song?
              Russians can sing about whatever they want, I guess. Maybe as long as it isnt bad about Putin

Comment

Russians can sing about whatever they want, I guess. Maybe as long as it isnt bad about Putin
                Haha that's true. "can I now pronounce, myself an American uh huh Haa" < elvis voice whilst typing I'm literally an American male now, reincarnation works guys.

Comment

You would be a "brother" if you actually meant what you said...but I see that you are not "serious"...so we have to disregard you in here...sorry...

Should have known you being from the UK and reppin' the US was too good to be true...it's such a rarity.

We can communicate and be cool elsewhere...but THIS situation, what we're doing right here, IS serious.

Thank you...

Comment

Roy Jones is a Russian
                    Poor Roy Jones...made some terrible decisions, should have quit along time ago....kinda like many of the shot posters on this board...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      You would be a "brother" if you actually meant what you said...but I see that you are not "serious"...so we have to disregard you in here...sorry...

Should have known you being from the UK and reppin' the US was too good to be true...it's such a rarity.

We can communicate and be cool elsewhere...but THIS situation, what we're doing right here, IS serious.

Thank you...
                      Hey I say what I mean and mean what I say. Seriously can you reconsider please bro? Im ready to defect for the cause. God bless America. United we stand?

Comment

Working...
                      X