Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
    American fighters want to be world champs, but are scared to fight anywhere else in the world. Such bravery.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      you read the thesaurus today fat yank? using big words like superiority and diluted in order not to feel inferior to the mighty Red Coats eh? i know your game son
      Mighty red coats????????? You know you guys lost war right? And the one's I seen in South Armagh looked scared as hell.

Comment

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!
        Sorry to break it to you bro but the United States is not a Nation.

Nation - Definition
        a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Nation - Etymology
        Latin natio(n-), from nat- ‘born,’ from the verb nasci .

A Nation is the people, a common people. The absurd notion of a proposition nation has failed over and over again and always will. Enjoy the late stage decline of the USA.
        Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-06-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Man sit yo ass down ain't nobody got time for team USA how bout you join team deez nutz

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Sounds good but half of the US is racist so it won't help. The US is divided & conquered. You must dispose of the primitive racist minds 1st.
            I'm well aware that racism still exists...and that goes for EVERYWHERE, not just in America...so as divided as our country may APPEAR to be, we are definitely not conquered...we obviously do The Conquering.

Funny story...there's people out there who root for "Anyone But Black Americans"...can you believe that?...I call them ABBA fans...lol

Let me know if you want to make a difference and join...

Comment

We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
              Green k sent.. Your patriotism makes me wanna commit hate crimes against foreigners

Comment

Look at all the garbage fans I speak of revealing themselves...lol...note their posts and behavior...see what I mean?...this is why we are doing this...

and BTW...you don't have to be American to be in Team USA...all you have to do is acknowledge and admit that we crank out the MOST AND BEST Talent in Boxing year after year...

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Thinking this is a global community is quite ignorant
                  Thinking the opposite is.

There are boxing fans from many parts of the world here. North American and Euro fans might be the majority on the site, though. Not even sure about that.

Do have any stats for the site overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Green k sent.. Your patriotism makes me wanna commit hate crimes against foreigners

I don't condone that....but if you would have said anti-American garbage fans instead of foreigners....well, uh...you know...

Comment

weird thread

Comment

Working...
                      X