Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Errol Spence and Keith One time all day!!!
    Welcome to the team, Champ!

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    I am all for team america, USA is the mecca of boxing its a continually consistent provider of entertaining fights and my optimism for the future of boxing is healthy with team usa's involvement. You do a great job as a country transcending the sport to a wider global audience time after time. With the highest earning athletes the sports ever known such as mayweather.
    Lol...that's a decent start...now let's see if you're sincere with it...I wanna see you destroy some garbage fans!

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Team USA fizzled out the last Olympics gaining no medals at all in boxing. Our amateur scene is and has been thin for some time now. The kids are just not tough enough for it, for the most part our kids are fat and good at video games, not training. In essence this generation is soft any way you look at it. Believe me the knowledge is still in America, trainers are available. But no kid steps up for the true challenge.....Rockin'
    You're right across the board, Rockin'...you won't see me denying The Truth....our last big time Gold Medalist DID step up, and he still didn't receive the respect he deserved...kids with pedigrees and potential see that and think, "Why should I give my all?".....it's sad.

In the end though, Andre Ward PROVED HIMSELF and would not be denied ofcourse...he got the last laugh.

He had the Character, Integrity, and Mental/Physical toughness of a throwback American Boxing Hero...and like you said, we might not ever see someone of that Class and Substance again...

It's really incredible if you think about it...and it's what makes our country's yearly Domination of the sport so impressive....how Boxing doesn't even occur to our general public, how our amateurs have been stinking for the longest, but yet SOMEHOW...we continue to crank out THE BEST AND MOST TOP POUND FOR POUND PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS in the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      Lol...that's a decent start...now let's see if you're sincere with it...I wanna see you destroy some garbage fans!
      Well aren't you a walking advertisement for all that's wrong with the United States... playing the victim card and advocating "destroying some garbage fans" rather than being a mature and responsible adult and suggesting that EVERYONE drops the race/nationality **** and just focus on the reason we are all here... boxing.

Comment

• Pathetic...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            that great battle when a binch of white british people who decided they didnt want to pay taxes fought another bunch of white british people

and thus, america was born

Comment

• Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
              that great battle when a binch of white british people who decided they didnt want to pay taxes fought another bunch of white british people

and thus, america was born
              This thread is for Americans only, get out like the British in 1814 and stay out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
                Well aren't you a walking advertisement for all that's wrong with the United States... playing the victim card and advocating "destroying some garbage fans" rather than being a mature and responsible adult and suggesting that EVERYONE drops the race/nationality **** and just focus on the reason we are all here... boxing.
                You are no "Deus"...you are naive.

And I would venture to say you are also an anti-American who doesn't like THE FACT that we are #1 in Boxing...

Here ya go, serious...take 'im out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  You are no "Deus"...you are naive.

And I would venture to say you are also an anti-American who doesn't like THE FACT that we are #1 in Boxing...

Here ya go, serious...take 'im out...
                  Naive for advocating a mature and adult response to the supposed hatred? Well done for that one.

I don't give a **** what country is '#1 in Boxing' because last time I checked boxing isn't a team sport, there is no 'we' as it's about 2 INDIVIDUALS going against eachother. The nationality of those individuals bare no relevance to me or most others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
                    Naive for advocating a mature and adult response to the supposed hatred? Well done for that one.

I don't give a **** what country is '#1 in Boxing' because last time I checked boxing isn't a team sport, there is no 'we' as it's about 2 INDIVIDUALS going against eachother. The nationality of those individuals bare no relevance to me or most others.
                    Naive, unaware, and pretty unintelligent...

I tried to preach to these garbage fans you fail to recognize beginning some 15 years ago...in a "mature and responsible" way too....well, long story short...they can't be fixed, son.

The only way you can try to make them better fans of the sport (and better people as well) is to do what I and others in Team USA are doing...and that is BREAKING them.

WE, are the QUALITY Boxing Fans...sick and tired of all the anti-American garbage fans...and if you can't see or acknowledge that they run rampant, let alone EXIST, here...then YOU, must be one of them.

Comment

• awww poor americans, so sensitive now, poor babies aaawwww btw your fighters are totally overrated, get most if not all of their fights homecountry and have got so many hometown decisions over the years and every week its embarrassing even for them, fact

Comment

Working...
                      X