Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Lomachenko considered world class when has a 9-1 record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG is more exciting than Loma.

Comment

Weaksauce.

Comment

He is world class because he can beat all the other boxers in the world in his weight class.

Comment

OP: Watch the fights and stop being a moron.

Comment

Lets this thread die. Do we really need to explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              It's the reverse racism effect . Many think that if you don't like him but like Wilder you're a bigot. But these same hypocrites praise Joshua and hate Ward so just chalk it up as a vent thread. Loma is a fine fighter but he has a ways to go if he wants to impress me. And that's starting with the Salido rematch.
              i'm sure wilder has impressed you with his complete rubbish resume and inability to maintain his balance while throwign punches

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i'm sure wilder has impressed you with his complete rubbish resume and inability to maintain his balance while throwign punches
                No, he's impressed me by beating everyone in front of him, and calling out the other trinket belt holder whose bandwagon that you jumped on after Pacs career was over.

Comment

No, he's impressed me by beating everyone in front of him, and calling out the other trinket belt holder whose bandwagon that you jumped on after Pacs career was over.
                  oh ok so as long as you beat bums and dont lose thats more impressive than beating guys with top wins like loma did??? strange standards you have there...essentilaly what you saying is that they should have put 39 bums in front of loma and you would have been more impressed.

Comment

He isn't crowd pleasing to me.
                    You're just saying that because you don't want to concede and lose an argument, but deep down you know he has an entertaining style and love watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      oh ok so as long as you beat bums and dont lose thats more impressive than beating guys with top wins like loma did??? strange standards you have there...essentilaly what you saying is that they should have put 39 bums in front of loma and you would have been more impressed.
                      Go talk to someone on your level because I'm above anyone that you speak to here clown. You're not talking to some kid who just joined the site. Simple minded ass. I like who I like and you like who you like.

You tell Loma to rematch Salido then maybe I'd like his ass.

Until then I despise him like I despised Kostya who I liked before he lost to Phillips and didn't rematch him.

Aaron Pryor said it best. You are excused when you lose when you're not world class, but when you're world class and lose you must gain revenge win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X