Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    fact=ward win x2
    fact=best golovkin could do was draw
    fact=both kova and golovkin were supposed to savagely ko ward and canelo respectively
    fact=you and the fanboys made excuses

you cant refute any of it..it all happened in real time
    First fight was close decision with most people seeing Kovalev win, and you know it. Second fight was stopped on fouls, and you know it. Then Ward RETIRED.
    GGG got a draw against CANELO IN VEGAS. That explains who really won that fight, doesn’t it?

Comment

fact=ward win x2
      fact=both kova and golovkin were supposed to savagely ko ward and canelo respectively

by losing serge made ward retire and by losing vitale klit made lewis retire. just because a guy wins a fight he could be damaged internally and career be over. that is called losing a battle but winning a war

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
        I am rooting for Rigo as well, and think he will win.

Size will not matter in this fight- Loma is a technician, not a brawler/bully who uses his size. He cannot outbox Rigondeaux.

As for age, defensive wizards age like fine wine- they get more experienced as they age.
        Yeah, they age well when they dont get big punishments and beatings in their career, but often the loss of speed and reflexes hurts them quite a bit, especially if their defense has always relied on reflexes / head movement. But Rigo is still quick, he has aged very well indeed

One thing is though, Rigo has been hurt before, even by the likes of that Japanese guy and Robert Marroquin. So I wouldnt be surprised if Lomachenko will be able to hurt him there

Anyways, dont know whom I root more for, but in the end, I just hope it will be a great fight without any controversy or robbery in the end

Comment

fact=ward win x2

I always find it funny when super fanboys call others fanboys you riding canelo and ward like a saddled horse you would take it up the ass for them and make alternate realities up to help you cope with their instabilities in the ring to help you feel better. Narcissistic fanboyism is what I call it and you buddy are one don’t be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            by losing serge made ward retire and by losing vitale klit made lewis retire. just because a guy wins a fight he could be damaged internally and career be over. that is called losing a battle but winning a war
            yeah im sure wards real damaged...made a gang of money....stopped kovalev....retires an ATG with a tremendous resume and legacy...has cushy hbo commentating gig

tell me what battle or war serge is winning there? lol

bunch of damn idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              First fight was close decision with most people seeing Kovalev win, and you know it. Second fight was stopped on fouls, and you know it. Then Ward RETIRED.
              GGG got a draw against CANELO IN VEGAS. That explains who really won that fight, doesn’t it?
              still making up excuses and backstories huh? best of luck in life to you....must be hard out there when you cant accept reality

Comment

still making up excuses and backstories huh? best of luck in life to you....must be hard out there when you cant accept reality
                Must be harder to be blind or in denial, and especially hard to find facts to back your stuff up. Don’t you worry about me in the real life though...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
                  People who know boxing will understand this post.

Simply put, Rigo's counters will be too fast for Loma.

All those "Matrix" moves Loma does against scared fighters will not work against Rigo, because Loma will be met with a Jawbreaking counter-left whenever he makes the slightest unnecessary movement.

Size means nothing when the opponent's defense is superb and his counters are quicker than you.

So, to win this fight, Lomachenko will have to drop his fancy work-rate for the 1st time and actually try to box with Rigo carefully.

Now ask yourself, do you really believe this kid can outbox Guillermo Rigondeaux?
                  Size does matter in boxing that's a fact. Your not doing Rigo any favors by denying it.

Comment

They're already SHOOK...I can tell you that....don't know why they're so worried though...this is all but set up for Lomachenko...all the politics and powers behind the scenes want him to win...

Rigondeaux will have to win 8 clear rounds to hopefully get a Draw...

Comment

I know I'm shocked at how easy Loma made that look.

Comment

Working...
                      X