Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Joshua fans keep trying to throw someone else ahead of Joshua for Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of a sudden, Joshua fans turned into financial advisers!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I'm not a Joshua fan ****** and i don't want him to put it off, but at the same time don't expect him to fight for less than he would make fighting other fighters, nobody with an ounce of common sense would expect him to. Do you have a ounce of common sense?

who brings more money to the table than wilder?

350 lb fury? he's literally 350 lbs. maybe more! that fight is a year off

david haye?
      really? are you going to say this with a straight face?

nobody with an oz of common sense expects the biggest fight at HW, maybe the biggest fight in the world to be made

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        All of a sudden, Joshua fans turned into financial advisers!

wilder sucks and i think he's going to be a deserving underdog, but he's a threat with his power, and these guys are so shaken they've turned into accountants

it's not even your f#cking money, f#ggots!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          - Oscar chose the weight
          - Oscar chose the gloves
          - Oscar chose the venue
          - Oscar chose the judges
          - Oscar chose the ref
          - Oscar got the bigger split

Floyd accepted everything so he could BE the A-Side he wasn't yet.

Yes, Oscar held the cards as the A-side for that fight TEN YEARS AGO. No one else since that time. Deontay will need a reality check if he thinks he has leverage or equal footing.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            But if he was willing to fight them AND Tyson Fury before Klitschko did, then he's not ducking people, they're ducking him and using drugs to avoid fighting him fairly.

That's not his fault.
            What are you talking about? you do not get a name on your resume if you did not fight that opponent.

My original quote made no mention of ducking (though I do think he is ducking Whyte) I gave names on AJ's resume who are better than anyone Wilder has currently fought.

Comment

Because Deontay Wilder hasn't actually proven himself to be the second best heavyweight after Anthony Joshua (based on his actual record and not based on hyping). Explain in what way does Deontay Wilder have a better heavyweight record than the likes of Joseph Parker, Kubrat Pulev and so forth so on.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Yes, Oscar held the cards as the A-side for that fight TEN YEARS AGO. No one else since that time. Deontay will need a reality check if he thinks he has leverage or equal footing.
                That's cool, but you said:

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey
                Floyd never conceded to anything for any opponent. He always had to have the upper hand in negotiations.
                I'm just calling you out for that BS. Qualify your statements so they're not false - because what you said is 100% false.

Now, if you want to say, once Floyd became the A Side, Floyd never conceded to anything for any opponent. He always had to have the upper hand in negotiations...then you'd be accurate.

Comment

Working...
                X