Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anthony Joshua a "businessman" like Adonis Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urgh another Joshua is ducking thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Can someone respond to this post please. Especially the bolded. Until real negotiations start, how is anyone ducking anyone? They literally both just had mando's.

ShoulderRoll Redd Foxx larryxxx.

I am more of an AJ fan but anyone who follows my post knows im a pretty fair unbiased poster. I think Hearn is doing his job building interest in the fight. The Whyte demands are nohing to do with sport, purely a bidness move to make the fight bigger. If they didnt want the fight they would simply not talk about him
      No one is going to respond. because they are mental midgets with no logical sense at all.

AJ is ducking It's literally the dumbest thing I've heard and why I don't post on this site anymore. It's full of these ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I don't think Aj himself has ducked but what Hearn is doing can fairly be called "avoidance". Asking him to fight Whyte first but w/ no guarantee of an AJ fight is hilariously bad. Hard to say exactly what Hearn will do but his recent statements give the whole thing such a bad look, one that unfortunately reflects on AJ.

I think AJ would fight anyone, anytime. But, with the way childish fans are, they can't separate the promoter from the fighter. So, you have people directly accusing AJ himself of ducking, and AJ fans feeling they need to defend Hearn's statements, which is a comically ****** sport-fan mentality.

You could insert the names Golovkin, Canelo, Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson, Loma, etc, etc and it would be like any other NSB conversation. I think the only honest assessments of all this are the ones that are willing to be critical of both. You'll rarely see those here. It's hard keeping up with hate from two different fanbases.
        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Both fighters are free as of now.

Wilder just called out and challenged Joshua last night on national tv.

But it's fairly obvious that Hearn has no intention of having Wilder be AJ's next opponent.
        Back tracking

These guys are hilarious.

No one is ducking Wilder ffs. Get a head around the business aspect of the fight.

Hearn said as soon as two days ago that the Wilder fight would happen in 2018, but they want it in a stadium. And if Wilder fights Whyte in between it would be much bigger. Which it would.

How can people not get that? It's hilariously ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Both fighters are free as of now.

Wilder just called out and challenged Joshua last night on national tv.
          I think how real business gets done is by picking up the phone and negotiating and not talking trash on TV. This isn't wwe ffs.

It fools people like you though so it has its place.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I think how real business gets done is by picking up the phone and negotiating and not talking trash on TV. This isn't wwe ffs.

It fools people like you though so it has its place.

Interesting...

Comment

Comment

AJ fans hiding him behind the financial aspect of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  With due deference to your hating ability, Legendary Hater, you have been predicting the end of British boxing for about 10 years now with no success.

Forgive me if I take your opinions with a pinch of salt.

I tagged people like Shoulder Roll and Redd Foxx because I know ill get a decent discussion with them.
                  Oh The Denial...that is why you will never be able join the ranks of the extremely rare Quality British Boxing Fans...

I absolutely NAILED the demise of your tiny, insignificant Boxing nation at the highest level...in the last TWENTY FIVE years, how many CONSENSUS, TRULY ELITE, TOP PFPers has England/UK had?

Less than 5 for sure...do you wanna say Hamed or Hatton?...LMAOO!!...you have maybe 2...the Jamaican Canadian, Lennox Lewis, and the A- level at best, Calzaghe...and their time at the top of the lists were fleeting as can be...

America, at any given time, has had 3, 4, or 5 in the Top 10...with permanent fixtures at #1 and others among the best of the best YEARS AT A TIME...

Accept it, there is nothing you can do about it....IT'S IN THE BOOKS...your best fighters are consistently nowhere near our best fighters' level...and the "truly elite" ones your land produces are soooo few and far between it's pathetic...

So yeah, don't even try to divide...Shoulder Roll basically said the same as me...you and your fighters ain't conquering ****!

Comment

He is more of a businessman like Davis Tank.

Comment

Next excuse would be “They lowball” Wilder. But they don’t care about money/economics of how the fight happens doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X