Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Ali Bashir: Klitschko Dropped Wilder In Sparring So Bad It's a KO In Pro Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Its pretty well known that Wlad is an absolute beast in sparring, more so than in a real fight.

Imagine some one with Wlads skill and power, with the confidence of having headgear on.

Doesnt surprise me one bit if he ko'd wilder at that point in their careers. Says little about what Wilder brings now.
    True Wilder just a very green pro

Comment

I'm a Wilder critic, but getting dropped by Wlad in sparring is not a big deal imo.

Comment

Man if sparring matches were fights that counted on your record, Oliver McCall would be TBE. But it's no surprise that a Joshua fan made this post. After last week, Joshua's PR reps have been hounding Wilder and his fans with anything that they can come up with lol.

Anyway...I dont really care, but where's the video of this vicious ko in sparring, lmao.

"You do care Rag, because you responded". I remember that day when someone first said that to me. It was when I first started posting on AOL's boxing message blogs. Some things don't change lol.

Comment

Wlad is a huge puncher so getting dropped by him in sparring or during a match is not a big deal. If he connects with big clean shots you're going down.

Comment

Originally posted by dellboi94 View Post
            I'm a Wilder critic, but getting dropped by Wlad in sparring is not a big deal imo.
            Wlad and Wilder are not just boxers who just sparred and that's it. They're actually good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If you don't see improvement in Wilder from 2012 to today then I don't know what to tell you but that is not my issue.

He is clearly much better, he really wasn't getting outboxed that badly and when Wilder turned it on the fight ended so I don't get why you bring that fight up? Wilder sat around for three rounds, started punching in round 4 clearly won that round and ended the fight in round 5 that means a lot to you?
              Yeah and Wilder specifically took that fight to test out his right hand. He was gunshy with it the whole fight and he knocked Washington out the first time he even threw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Damn, looking at your sig, if I were betting on this fight I would change it to Wilder by KO instead of decision. I've never seen him that pissed and aggressive before a fight. Stiverne should have been happy for another opportunity and just STFU.

Decision was +350, I went easy but I was tempted on the rounds with crazy odds.

Comment

If Wilder was dropped 5 years ago, it was an up and coming fighter being dropped by the Reigning WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Joshua has been dropped by David Price and two Heavyweights who hadn't even turned Pro at the time...Lawrence Okolie which was a heavy knockdown and Triple DDD Daniel Dubious who knocked AJ out cold.

I think getting knocked down by the World Heavyweight Champion is far better then getting knocked out cold by two amateurs!

Comment

lol at everyone ignoring the fact that wilder ran his mouth about klitchko ducking him,how he was never dropped and how Joshua beat an old man yet when wilder was on the scene first he avoided wlad and then pointed fingers at everyone avoiding him? O.k...

The real significance of this subject is character,Wilder didnt want wlad and Joshua didnt care and went for him.Wilders character flaw is obvious while Joshua went after say whyte who dropped him in an actual sanctioned bout and took care of business as usual.

Its not that wilders was dropped its ,it put a indefinate image in his head that he didnt want again.

Comment

........everything sparring AND amateur related

Comment

Working...
                      X