Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'm The Most Feared, My Record Speaks For Itself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm The Most Feared, My Record Speaks For Itself!"

Yeah bubba, cans worldwide are skeered shiiii-less of your DA.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol this guys dillusional

Comment

Closed fist Wilder nut huggers will defend his record and move on to a Golovkin thread criticizing Triple G, even though he has the better resume.

Comment

Sounds more and more like amir khandashisn everytime i hear him what a mug he is

Comment

I like Wilder but his delusion that I find annoying.. "My Record Speaks for itself".. Yea fans always give him credit for that stacked resume full of all time greats he's defeated. I mean this guy has literally fought no one but has the audacity to criticise Mike Tyson's resume and say Tyson never fought anyone! Lololol.. Then he says his resume talks for itself.. If that isn't deluded, then I don't know what is.

Comment

Wilder case

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              For the life of me, I don’t understand all the Wilder hate. I’ll be the first to admit, he was protected coming up. But lately, what has he done wrong? Signed to fight Povetkin in Russia. Povetkin got popped for PEDs, and then got popped again. Wilder signed to fight Ortiz, a guy none of the top guys have been interested in fighting. Ortiz gets popped for PEDs, and has since been suspended. Joshua is currently considered the top guy in the division. Wilder has openly campaigned for the fight. AJ’s team seems to wanna do everything but. Somebody please explain to me how any of this is Wilder’s fault.
              I agree with you, is not his fault. Povetkin, Luis Ortiz and the WBC is the culprit. Especially the WBC for putting a senseless rematch.:ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Closed fist Wilder nut huggers will defend his record and move on to a Golovkin thread criticizing Triple G, even though he has the better resume.

wilder fanboys "GGG HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE! HE FIGHTS BUMS!"

when called out on his terrible resume full of tomato cans their response...."WILDER WOULD HAVE FOUGHT SOMEONE GOOD BUT HE HAD TO FIGHT(insert tomato can)

Comment

Wilder is high risk and low reward

Let's be honest here, Wilder have a manufactured record; but, that man who have defensive flaws, did the chicken dance a few times and a few fighters out boxed him, all second tier fighters in his record, minus Stiverne who is a B class at best, that man is Wilder who have that equalizer that erase all his errors (quoted by Teddy Atlas). Wilder power is monstrous and that factor alone, he have a good chance to win against Joshua, Parker and the Top contenders. Don't get me wrong, he beatable; but, is risky to fight him.
                  Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 11-04-2017, 12:11 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    I agree with you, is not his fault. Povetkin, Luis Ortiz and the WBC is the culprit. Especially the WBC for putting a senseless rematch.:ANYWORD:
                    and you dont think haymon has any say of what goes on behind the scenes at the wbc....they just ordered breazele vs molina for the next mandatory position. 2 haymon fighters....its a joke. to turn aroudn and say "well its not wilders fault he has to fight bums." his own promoter is protecting him away from guys like whyte and setting up easy fights for him. wilder might be too stupid to realize it. this is teh guy that says "look at my resume" and "mind bobbin"

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      Let's be honest here, Wilder have a manufactured record; but, that man who have defensive flaws, did the chicken dance a few times and a few fighters out boxed him, all second tier fighters in his record, minus Stiverne who is a B class at best, that man is Wilder who have that equalizer that erase all his errors (quoted by Teddy Atlas). Wilder power is monstrous and that factor alone, he have a good chance to win against Joshua, Parker and the Top contenders. Don't get me wrong, he beatable; but, is risky to fight him.
                      when you've only fought one good fighter in your career and you were unable to ko him is your power really that monstrous? ggg's fought 10 top 10 fighters and ko'd 8. pretty good ratio. wilder has fought 1 with zero ko's. we simply cant make any accurate judgements about him until he steps up.

Comment

Working...
                      X