Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'm The Most Feared, My Record Speaks For Itself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'm The Most Feared, My Record Speaks For Itself!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has warned Anthony Joshua he is the "best" and the "baddest" ahead of his fight with Bermane Stiverne in Brooklyn on Saturday. The 32-year-old claimed the WBC title from Stiverne via a unanimous points decision in January 2015 in what was the only one of his 38 professional bouts not to end in a knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is right about one thing...his record does speak for itself.

Comment

yeah, your record certainly speaks for itself.

Comment

Wilder is not feared he is a coward running from Dillian Whyte and earning at least 4 or 5 times more than he is getting paid to fight Stiverne it just does not add up

Comment

Lol this guy is a joke just like his record. Talk about a padded record look no further than this clown's.

Comment

Have a sense of humor guys.

Comment

its going to be funny to watch the same usual suspects make excuses and cry foul when wilder beats joshua....same ole song and dance "ward wont show up he scared"..."kova gonna destroy this clown end his career"..."oh ward got a gift...omg low blow low blow omg not fair dirty ref blah blah wah wah"

"canyellow? please golovkin is going to lay him out and end his career in savage fashion"....."omg the judges not fair what a robbery..omg golovkin landed more jabs...jab most important punch in boxing"

bunch of fairies around here who live through a fighter on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Have a sense of humor guys.
                everything he spills is pure comedy

Comment

fast eddie to scared to bring his cash cow to tuscaloosa

Comment

For the life of me, I don’t understand all the Wilder hate. I’ll be the first to admit, he was protected coming up. But lately, what has he done wrong? Signed to fight Povetkin in ******. Povetkin got popped for PEDs, and then got popped again. Wilder signed to fight Ortiz, a guy none of the top guys have been interested in fighting. Ortiz gets popped for PEDs, and has since been suspended. Joshua is currently considered the top guy in the division. Wilder has openly campaigned for the fight. AJ’s team seems to wanna do everything but. Somebody please explain to me how any of this is Wilder’s fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X