No announcement yet.

List fighters you hate deeply

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Amir Khan.....the most delusional annoying fighter of all time....i love seeing him get ktfo.
    The guy is a disgrace not only to Islam community but to the whole human race. Shame of sharing the same race with him is too heavy. Hope no aliens find him. Pure filtered moron.

Comment

Lol am I the only one who enjoys watching Malignaggi box guys out, why is the hate, I really enjpy him. He just cant keep his mouth shut when he thinks something is wrong.

Comment

Klitschko Sisters
        Wilder Sisters
        David Gay
        Nathan Clev
        Adonis Chickenson
        André Coward
        Cannelloni
        Khan
        Broner

Comment

Pauline Malannagi

Comment

List is gonna be kinda short.

1. None

How can you hate someone you don't know?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              The guy is a disgrace not only to Islam community but to the whole human race. Shame of sharing the same race with him is too heavy. Hope no aliens find him. Pure filtered moron.
              Dang....well said...

Comment

David Haye.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Used to irritate me when broners fat papa used to brush his hair in the fighter introductions. And Oscar dela hoya when he did that weird exhaling whilst staring up during fighter introductions/touch gloves.

I hate the smile on Eddie hearns face when he's deceiving the public about a upcoming mismatch. Then there's Carl frochs brother during the build up to groves fight he needed a a slap round the mooey. Glaring at everyone the bulldog chop looking idiot. I can't stand lomachenko with his futuristic training exercises it's boxing not star trek.
                  Ricardo mayorga always seems like a feral peasant whenever there's a camera present he irritates me.

Plus Don King waving his fuking flags with that stupid hang dog expression on his ball bag of a face. I'd rather catch hepatitis then see him again. Another one Anthony million dollar crolla needs to dive on his head he's spent and saved British sterling his whole life not touched a dollar get rid of the nickname he strikes me as someone who watched wwe as a child and thought by listening to hulk hogan ringwalk song that he was also a real American fighting for the the rights of every man.
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-02-2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Eubank Jr.

Comment

Khan and Eubank Jnr.

Those are the only two fighters who I have a strong dislike for in terms of their personality and attitude.

But I don't 'hate them deeply' if you feel that way about someone you have never met, you likely need some psychological counselling.

Comment

Working...
                      X