Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Takam Ratings: 334K for Live Telecast, 309K for Replay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think AJ's numbers will ever be great in America with saturday fights starting 5-6pm over there.

He will have to fight there to get good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      Are you really comparing "Freeeee TV" numbers with premium numbers?
      Deontay's Showtime #'s are still better even with Spilzka and Molina, but I thought A.J was the man and a 'Superstar' for beating Klitschko?! don't try to downplay this or marginilize the PBC brand - free tv is the future of boxing and Deontay started that trend long ago being the first American HW champion to fight on FREE tv in over a decade. Deontay is a LEGEND.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Deontay's Showtime #'s are still better even with Spilzka and Molina, but I thought A.J was the man and a 'Superstar' for beating Klitschko?! don't try to downplay this or marginilize the PBC brand - free tv is the future of boxing and Deontay started that trend long ago being the first American HW champion to fight on FREE tv in over a decade. Deontay is a LEGEND.
        So now you get why Eddie Hearn says they need to build the AJ - Wilder fight . Since AJ is not that know in the U.S the PPV buys will not be that big, so AJ needs to fight an American in the U.S while Wilder fights Dillian Whyte in the U.K and then they both meet in summer or fall for the big unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Antartica View Post
          So now you get why Eddie Hearn says they need to build the AJ - Wilder fight . Since AJ is not that know in the U.S the PPV buys will not be that big, so AJ needs to fight an American in the U.S while Wilder fights Dillian Whyte in the U.K and then they both meet in summer or fall for the big unification.
          So you are admitting A.J is not a 'Global Superstar' like Hearn said and will acknowledge that Deontay is more popular? OK I got it.

Oh yeah Canelo can fight on premium channels in the UK and do better #'s than A.J -- Cashnelo is the face of boxing. FACTS.

Comment

Joshua will be forced to fight Wilder. Terrible numbers. Nobody knows his stiff ass here, lmao.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA "aj biggest supserstar in boxing ever doe" Floyd and Ca$hnelo own that english muffin eating mf

Comment

Hahhahahahahah

But i thought AJ was bigger draw than canelo.

***** Canelo could have done over 100k in Mexico if he wanted.

Hopefully ppl finally realize canelo owns boxing right now.

Comment

Terrible numbers. So much for him being "boxing's biggest superstar"

Comment

643K combined. I doubt Wilder-Stiverne beats that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      643K combined. I doubt Wilder-Stiverne beats that.
                      Already beat A.J's numbers in the first fight with 1.34 million and Stiverne was no superstar neither was Deontay back then...but throw A.J a bone by combining both telecast. American fans are in for a treat with a undercard that blows Joshua-Takam and the Bellend-Gaymaker combined, I cant wait -- The KING returns this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X