Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoq do you think Brian Carlos Castano would do against Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoq do you think Brian Carlos Castano would do against Lara?

Seems to have a good amatuer pedigree. He had wins over Spence and Derevyanchenko in the ams. He's coming off a good win over Soro. It would be better than Foreman and Guasha at least.

I'd be ok with them doing another Lara, Charlo, Hurd tripleheader all against mandos.

Lara vs Castano, Jermell vs Sulecki and Hurd against Vitu.

Comment

He'd give a good account of himself, I think he's a promising guy, but I think its too early for that caliber of fight. He had a close fight with Soro iirc last time out & Lara is a damn sight better than Soro.

But I like the way BCC is moving & I don't think he should be rushed THAT soon into a fight with a guy like Lara. I mean at least not for another 12-18mos I think. Fight some more experienced guys. Let Lara get a lil older. Fight one of the other title holders. Hurd seems ripe for the taking to me & I've suggesting BCC vs Hurd in other threads as they are both young promising guys. So that wouldn't be a bad option for a big fight within the next 6-12 months.

Comment

I would much rather see Lara fight Hurd or Jermell as he promised to do next. Lara has become a cherry picking bum beater since he lost to Canelo. Boxrec ranks every pro boxer in the weight class.Lara KOed Rodriguez ranked 89th and Yuri Foreman ranked 92nd and just fought Gausha ranked 28th. Castano has only had 14 pro fights and only the WBA ranks him. He isn't even in the top 15 by the WBC, WBO or IBF. He will just be another easy and boring ud win for Lara just like Lara likes it. The WBA having 3 champions in one weight class is insanely ******. If the IBF, WBC and WBO did the same we could potentially have 12 world champions in each weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I would much rather see Lara fight Hurd or Jermell as he promised to do next. Lara has become a cherry picking bum beater since he lost to Canelo. Boxrec ranks every pro boxer in the weight class.Lara KOed Rodriguez ranked 89th and Yuri Foreman ranked 92nd and just fought Gausha ranked 28th. Castano has only had 14 pro fights and only the WBA ranks him. He isn't even in the top 15 by the WBC, WBO or IBF. He will just be another easy and boring ud win for Lara just like Lara likes it. The WBA having 3 champions in one weight class is insanely ******. If the IBF, WBC and WBO did the same we could potentially have 12 world champions in each weight class.
          He's better than Foreman and Guasha. That fight might get ordered soon.

Comment

Brian Carlos Castano BEATS LARA! Been posting this for the last few months. It would look just like the Carlos Molina and even the Angulo fight before Lara damaged Angulo Eye. Brian would bring relentless Pressure but the difference is that he hits harder than Molina and is much quicker and more athletic than Angulo and BOTH of those guys gave Lara HELL.

Beating a underrated Soro in France was very impressive, I think he is more than ready to take that next step at 154. Didn't like that they just elevated him to Champion since Andrade moved up, could've threw him in with Kanat Islam to fight for it.

If Lara can't get a Unification bout with Charlo or Hurd then I hope WBA orders that and lets find out! Then again maybe I'm too Hardcore I don't expect most fans to know of Brian Carlos Castano so of course they wouldn't want that fight and that is fine
            Last edited by sicko; 10-31-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

He will lose by tko
              Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 10-31-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Brian Carlos Castano BEATS LARA! Been posting this for the last few months. It would look just like the Carlos Molina and even the Angulo fight before Lara damaged Angulo Eye. Brian would bring relentless Pressure but the different is that he hits harder than Molina and is much quicker and more athletic than Angulo and BOTH of those guys gave Lara HELL.

Beating a underrated Soro in France was very impressive, I think he is more than ready to take that next step at 154. Didn't like that they just elevated him to Champion since Andrade moved up, could've threw him in with Kanat Islam to fight for it.

If Lara can't get a Unification bout with Charlo or Hurd then I hope WBA orders that and lets find out! Then again maybe I'm too Hardcore I don't expect most fans to know of Brian Carlos Castano so of course they wouldn't want that fight and that is fine
                Castaño was dropped by a D class fighter.

Soro is at his best a b class.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Castaño was dropped by a D class fighter.

Soro is at his best a b class.
                  OK and Andre Ward was dropped by Darnell Boone early in his career? And how did his career turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    OK and Andre Ward was dropped by Darnell Boone early in his career? And how did his career turn out?

André Ward was completely in another level than this guy... He is not 50% of what Andre was.

Comment

Working...
                    X