No announcement yet.

If Ward comes back he needs to face Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    If Ward is allowed to cheat like he was against Kovalev, I won't be surprised if he even manages to beat someone like Usyk.

However, his chances of winning decreases more and more as he steps up in weight divisions. Even if his heavier opponents are handicapped.
    Ward beat the brakes off kovalev & you still salty? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Ward beat the brakes off kovalev & you still salty? LOL
      The second fight was stopped on a low blow. That's a fact! Ergo, Ward cheated to win the second bout. Me being salty has no relevance to the point I made. I was simply stating a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        forget Andre Fraud, Usyk needs to unify cruiser and then move up ASAP. HW is WIDE open for a good boxer who can move!
        SMH....usyk is wack. You guys just keep looking for the next one....it's comical. NEXT.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Andre Turd is not welcome back. He can go back to doing coin tosses at tennis matches. He scammed the Boxing public, did steroids and used illegal tactics against his opponents and embezzled from Roc nation. His "work" in Boxing is done.
          LMAO! Hater in full effect!

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
            Andrea Ward called out Bellew for a reason b/c he knew Bellew was the easiest challenge if he was a real nigg@ he would have called a real champ.
            So it aint okay to test the water? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
              The second fight was stopped on a low blow. That's a fact! Ergo, Ward cheated to win the second bout. Me being salty has no relevance to the point I made. I was simply stating a fact!
              That's not a fact. You could argue one landed low but you don't complain about the low one kovalev landed though right? Ward chopped the "crusher" down since the 4th round of the 1st fight all the way to the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                That's not a fact. You could argue one landed low but you don't complain about the low one kovalev landed though right? Ward chopped the "crusher" down since the 4th round of the 1st fight all the way to the 2nd fight.
                Fact is, the bout was ended after Ward landed a low blow. Everything else in regards to the topic I'm making my points about are irrelevant. Kovalev's potential low blow didn't cause the fight to end. Ward's did. Therefore, Ward won the bout on an illegal move. Therefore, it was an illegal win for Ward.

I doubt any of that would save him against significantly heavier opposition who are also very skilled themselves.

Comment

When did Ward say he was coming back to fight Joshua? Two pages and counting of Ward haters crying about a hypothetical situation presented by another poster.....

Comment

oooooooooooooooo kay

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Marco Huck's hitting and holding didn't do that much, so I doubt Ward could do better when he is 20-30lbs lighter.
                      Ward doesn't just hold and hit though. He also headbutts to the head, body and below the belt. He also uses his elbows and knees too. He makes Marco Huck look civilized.

However, I do think that against someone as heavy as Usyk compared to himself. Even with them being handicapped, Ward's chances to win decreases dramatically. I just think Ward might survive or make it a closer bout because of those illegal tactics than he would without them.

Comment

Working...
                      X