No announcement yet.

If Ward comes back he needs to face Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward comes back he needs to face Usyk

Instead of trying to get attention with all this ******ed Anthony Joshua talk, why not face the #1 Cruiserweight at the moment- Oleksandr Usyk?

I know why- because both you and your team know you would probably lose to Usyk.

Originally posted by Japanese Badass View Post
    Instead of trying to get attention with all this ******ed Anthony Joshua talk, why not face the #1 Cruiserweight at the moment- Oleksandr Usyk?

I know why- because both you and your team know you would probably lose to Usyk.
    If Ward is allowed to cheat like he was against Kovalev, I won't be surprised if he even manages to beat someone like Usyk.

However, his chances of winning decreases more and more as he steps up in weight divisions. Even if his heavier opponents are handicapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      If Ward is allowed to cheat like he was against Kovalev, I won't be surprised if he even manages to beat someone like Usyk.

However, his chances of winning decreases more and more as he steps up in weight divisions. Even if his heavier opponents are handicapped.
      Marco Huck's hitting and holding didn't do that much, so I doubt Ward could do better when he is 20-30lbs lighter.

Comment

forget Andre Fraud, Usyk needs to unify cruiser and then move up ASAP. HW is WIDE open for a good boxer who can move!

Comment

honestly that would be a tough fight for both

Comment

Andre Turd is not welcome back. He can go back to doing coin tosses at tennis matches. He scammed the Boxing public, did steroids and used illegal tactics against his opponents and embezzled from Roc nation. His "work" in Boxing is done.

Comment

Andrea Ward called out Bellew for a reason b/c he knew Bellew was the easiest challenge if he was a real nigg@ he would have called a real champ.

Comment

Again, as I said in the Joshua thread, Andre is good, but Usyk is too big. Usyk is also more skilled than Joshua.

Don't see Ward taking either fight at this point in his career, unless they can offer him Mayweather money.

Comment

Why not fight him? Cuz his in the WBSS tournament for the next 7 months if he's lucky.

If Ward comes back anytime in the 2nd half of next year doe the CW WBSS winner should be one of the guys on his radar if its Usyk or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Badass View Post

Cut it out, you don't believe that yourself. There is a reason Ward is/was P4P King.

Comment

Working...
                    X