Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's Time To Leave Eddie Hearn And Go Solo TMT Style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua's Time To Leave Eddie Hearn And Go Solo TMT Style?

Joshua and Hearn have had a successful business partnership but many have stated that with Joshua being a household name in the UK prior to his affiliation with Hearn, he was an extremely easy individual to promote. Having now ascended to world superstardom, and being heralded as the world's most famous active boxer, is it time to follow in Mayweather's footsteps and self-promote in order to maximize his own revenue? Mayweather left Arum because he no longer required his services as a promoter, possessing the self-promotion skills and the ability to ascend to the top of the game, with only his public ducking of the Khan fight as perhaps being the most significant and memorable blemish on his record!

In a decision that is almost guaranteed to be a certainty, now or at some point in the future, has the time come for AJ to go solo, or should he delay the inevitable a little longer?
    YES - leave Hearn now
    36.84%
    FUTURE - Not now but in the future
    15.79%
    NO - never leave Hearn
    47.37%
    Last edited by FlatLine; 10-29-2017, 07:36 AM.

It would be a wise idea, Jousha no longer needs Hearn

Comment

I can't see it. AJ is very loyal and unless Eddie has a big **** up and they fall out then it isn't going to happen. Eddie's doing a good job and he's probably only on 10 or 15% now. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hearn does enough for his 10% I would think

Comment

Theres no reason. Joshua dont have the same deal as other Matchroom fighters. Hearns an employee of his, he has an address book, sky, and the gift for the gab. Hearn willing to take all the critisicms on his back also. Hearn doesnt choose Joshuas opponents. Joshua and his team makes the decisions. Hearn earns his 20% better than any other promoter

Comment

Yes - hes only going to get more haters staying with Eddie ' the envelope' Hearn, Paid off judges, Paid off Reffs, Fake PR 'stay humble' image.
            The casuals are starting to realise this, i think he needs to leave ASAP, he would gain even more fan's, he'd keep all his matchroom casual fans and start to win over the hardcore fan's, and maybe he'd actually have a chance to be himself and try and show a real personality..

Not to mention he'd make a truck load more money, what's stopping him? 'being loyal to some snake oil salesman?

Comment

No. Hearn built him from the ground up and is actually making fights for him that would benefit him financially and historically.

Comment

Why would he leave promoter who made a superstar & one of the most paid boxers in the World?

He is filling the 80-90k Stadiums in UK, there is no reason to leave Hearn at least commercial wise.

Comment

This is the problem with idiots that followed (may cherry picking weather)they think they can go out there and make 20 mil a fight.

Comment

And what's the point of having greedy fighters investing in strip bars?
                    It also produced a SHO and a PBC stable full of part-time boxers.
                    Not to mention top fighters rarely fight each other.
                    If AJ becomes GBP UK, then I'll side with you.
                    But TM effing T?
                    I don't even get this idea of emasculating promoters like Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                    X