No announcement yet.

A fit and motivated Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fit and motivated Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Takam is the first guy AJ has faced with decent movement and Joshua struggled to get his shots off and generally looked like ****.

Fury is a level above the likes of Takam, I have no doubt that the Fury who beat Klitschko would win a wide UD.

Thoughts?

With or without the Nandrolone?

Comment

It would go to decision, than it is up to score cards. there is zero chance that AJ stops Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man
        With or without the Nandrolone?
        Joshua looks more juiced than Fury.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The one that turned up against Klitschko (PED enhanced or not) would have spanked Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92
            The one that turned up against Klitschko (PED enhanced or not) would have spanked Josh.
            Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Fury would play with him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fury boxes circles around him.

Comment

A fit and motivated Tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world. I've always said it and I predicted he would beat wlad. That was long ago though and I'm not sure he will ever be the same fighter.

Comment

Yeah this is the one. Really hope Fury makes it back, the fight the division needs. Its one of those fantasy matchups people talk about 20 years ago because they never happened, but I hope this doesnt end up being the case. **** all this talk of next year though. Fury comes back I wanna see him at his best, couple of great performances, or a Joshua win is tainted. Furys at his best though I think he beats Joshua

Comment

If Fury sorts himself out and returns then we can hopefully see first hand

Comment

Working...
                    X