No announcement yet.

A fit and motivated Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

117-111 Tyson '2 Fast' Fury.

The fattest HW is the fastest HW. It's "MIND BOBBLIN".

Comment

I agree. A prime Fury would probably beat him in my opinion. Fury averages about 50 or 60 punches thrown per round while Joshua only seems to average 20 to 30 punches a round. It would be hard for AJ to win on points with Fury throwing so many more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Fury boxes both Joshua and Wilder's ears off on the same damn night.
        I'm honestly curious as too who Tyson Fury thinks is the better fighter . AJ or Wilder ?

Comment

It will be just a 6'9 heavy bag for Joshua ,the only way it goes 12 rnds is if Fury runs the entire time and Joshua lets him .

Comment

I said it then and I'll say it now. Fury schools all of them. Then again nobody likes a boxer who can actually box these days. They all want sub-par bodybuilders pretending to be boxers with mediocre skills that can knock out late call ups and mismatched opponents before they're ultimately gifted ever so kindly by the referee or judges.

Comment

I think we need to get some things clear about Fury.

I like the guy, but he aint that good.

He fought the fight of his life against a Wlad that just wasn't himself.

A lot like Buster Douglas fought the fight of his life against Mike Tyson.

My guess is, just like Buster, we will never see that Tyson Fury in the ring again, just as we'd never seen that Tyson in the ring prior.

The Wlad that AJ beat would have destroyed Tyson Fury.

And the biggest con job in boxing (outside of a Mayweather/McGregor rematch) is thinking Tyson can come back and compete against ANY elite heavy, nevermind the top 3 or four guys.

Tyson Fury is done and he should stay done.

Comment

fury would jab him to death, keep him on the outside, aj would be tired as hell in round 6 then from there Fury toys with him.

Comment

Fury will box circles around Joshua and take him the distance, but the whole boxing establishment loves hates Fury and loves Joshua, so the decision will go to Joshua...

Comment

Agree 100% & was saying that 2 years ago. Thing is now idk if we'll see a fit & motivated Fury so its all speculation & fantasy what a fit & motivated Fury woulda done or could do in the future.

Hopefully I'm wrong & Fury gets his sh^t together, but he's burning daylight on his career & we are nearing the 2 year point of him not fighting, which seems crazy to me btw, so how much has he f#cked sh^t up with his progression as a fighter in that time not to mention his body in general? Who f#cking knows. Guy could be the first HW with diabetes to fight for a title maybe is his best claim to fame from here out.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      It will be just a 6'9 heavy bag for Joshua ,the only way it goes 12 rnds is if Fury runs the entire time and Joshua lets him .
                      You don't know **** about boxing, casual.

Comment

Working...
                      X