No announcement yet.

Here comes the wilder fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Nobody saw the **** that you said above, lol.
    And you've never posted anything of value. You are a fairweather fan with nothing to offer around here. You jumped on AJ's bandwagon during the ringwalks, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
      No he doesn't, you tool. He got a second wind against Wladimir Klitschko and obliterated him. He was showing signs of turning up the heat on Carlos Takam before the ref jumped in. Where do you eejits get the idea AJ was struggling and had the ref come to his rescue? He was teeing off and starting to put together heavy, hurtful combinations. Takam's resistance was ailing. It was plain to see he was beginning to crumble. VERY unlikely he would have survived to the final bell without getting KTFO. People like yourself are acting like it was a daylight robbery and AJ was hanging on for dear life. Get a grip!
      Get AJ's d!ck out of your mouth. AJ threw combos against Klit and was gassed the fcuk out for the whole fight. Early stopped against Vlad, nothing new from the UK though.

You're like one of the Jonestown Kool-Aid drinkers that supports UK fighters to the end because that's where you live. I hate people like you, you ruin the sport with your nationalist agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        don't understand the aggressiveness, i like joshua. but he clearly gasses. he was breathing heavily in the late rounds. the stoppage was terrible, he was going to win regardless but still, terrible. he is just too big and moving that kind of weight clearly take its toll on him during the fights.
        You are aware he'd been training over ten weeks to fight a straight-up, plodding, European boxer-puncher who's heavier than him? Only to have the opponent changed twelve days out?

Coming in heavy was a good gameplan to steam through the one-paced Kubrat Pulev early doors. Coming in heavy wasn't good for facing a small, mobile opponent with an elusive style.

Comment

And you've never posted anything of value. You are a fairweather fan with nothing to offer around here. You jumped on AJ's bandwagon during the ringwalks, what happened?
          What you're posting in this thread has no value and my sarcasm is in the advanced stages of sarcasm lol. Way more advanced than your damage control. Joshua won, but stop lying to us about his performance please lol.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Get AJ's d!ck out of your mouth. AJ threw combos against Klit and was gassed the fcuk out for the whole fight. Early stopped against Vlad, nothing new from the UK though.

You're like one of the Jonestown Kool-Aid drinkers that supports UK fighters to the end because that's where you live. I hate people like you, you ruin the sport with your nationalist agenda.
            https://youtu.be/qPr-xsQvhgw

Comment

No he doesn't, you tool. He got a second wind against Wladimir Klitschko and obliterated him. He was showing signs of turning up the heat on Carlos Takam before the ref jumped in. Where do you eejits get the idea AJ was struggling and had the ref come to his rescue? He was teeing off and starting to put together heavy, hurtful combinations. Takam's resistance was ailing. It was plain to see he was beginning to crumble. VERY unlikely he would have survived to the final bell without getting KTFO. People like yourself are acting like it was a daylight robbery and AJ was hanging on for dear life. Get a grip!
              Ref stepped in a couple times when AJ was looking winded
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=763323

Comment

Joshua, his promoter, and his lame fans can't stop talking about Wilder and at the same time downplaying him. lol doesn't make sense but it's obvious they see Wilder as a threat since they keep bringing him up. Why does his promoter want to force Wilder into fighting bum ass Whyte first? Why not just make Wilder-Joshua and let's crown a Heavyweigth champ already.

Comment

Good call Earl-Hickey. Nice to know there's some sane people about yet.
                  I like aj but it was bs stoppage you have to admit that

Comment

Green k for the fairweather comment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I like aj but it was bs stoppage you have to admit that
                      What does the stoppage have to do with liking AJ? AJ was going about the job well, bouncing bombs off Takam's granite head, busting him up. I don't understand how the ref jumping in early to save an outclassed Takam is perceived as a knock on AJ? As far as I could see AJ was enjoying getting a workout and having things all his own way.

Comment

Working...
                      X