No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Stops a Game Carlos Takam in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    I forgot who commented this, but someone in this thread said the ref came in and saved Joshua

Look at what happens. Protected from a legit fighter who was game.
    I mentioned premature stoppage too much money in a Wilder unification to put the fight in jeapurdy

Comment

• He was still ducking and weaving lol this is bullocks I think they prolly thought can't tarnish his knockout ratio be bad for business lol how many times did they stop to give joshua a breather? Geez the officiating lol

Comment

• Normal stoppage. Takam stopped defending him self. referee had to stop the fight to prevent brain damage.

Comment

• Wilder would beat Joshua i see why he wants to wait. good fight, nice catch n shoot.

Comment

• Takam was a tough motherfcker....ya the stoppage was bad,we all wanted to see how it ended, but at the same time I kind of get it,he was beat up and cut pretty bad,big blows to the head,no chance of really winning.....if he was taken to hospital with a serous head trauma people would say it should of been stopped.

The ref is their to protect the fighter,and he did his job. Obviously we as fans bay for blood,but in the long run probably the right decision

Comment

• Joshua SUCKS . RIGGED

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                And they blame Wilder for not wanting to travel.

I'd be scared too after this example of hometown cookin.
                Boatload of mental gymnastics. Its why i usually have an issue with guys from overseas fighting and staying out there. Its like nobody wants to acknowledge how dirty that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                  Let's get one thing straight: AJ wasn't gifted or saved. He was miles ahead on the cards and putting a beating on Carlos Takam. As soon as Takam started rocking the ref stopped it.
                  GTFOH Takam was in the fight, Joshua was tired and Takam was fresher. The ref gave Joshua a rest during the fight calling for the doctor too. BULLSHIT STOPPAGE.

Comment

• Wilder gets knocked out in two rounds

Silly Americans needs to know they are not relevant in boxing anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                      Well yes early stop but takam wasn't winning anyways but aj didn't look that great but he kept it together wilder beats aj
                      Wilder vs AJ really will come down to who hits who flush first.

True 50-50 fight.

If Wilder came past the first 6 rds against AJ, i would say he wins no problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X