Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Stops a Game Carlos Takam in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    You think?

Taylor is getting tagged quite a lot too and they don't say much about it, only when it's very obvious.
    Shes always got hit a lot, no defensive wizard, just doesnt respect her opponents power

Comment

• If people seriously believe that women's boxing is either competitive or entertaining....just watch this.

Typical inclusive, diversity ****.

Comment

• I am not sexist but really not a fan of womens boxing, although the fight tonight not to bad.

Comment

• Taylor looks like Jennifer Connolly, if she was on a lifetime of steroids and TRT

Comment

• AJ looks very confident. He looked shook against Vlad and understandably. Hope he isn't too confident.

Comment

• Did Wilder come over? Apparently Whyte going over next week, things could get naughty

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Did Wilder come over? Apparently Whyte going over next week, things could get naughty
                I would sell my grandma to see Dillian Whyte try and get in that ring next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Hes watching, just doesnt want to be seen to be watching
                  Haha I cant imagine many Americans being impressed with Dave white rhino allen the geezers hilarious but his boxing's not the greatest

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEG_j8hX3pc

Comment

• Women Boxing is a TOUGH SELL when you get one sided fights like this and ZERO POWER

Congrats to Taylor though, Eddie Hearn is pushing her

Comment

• put money in the 6th round for a points win for taylor win. The argentine boxer wasnt going to go away with single shots. live betting is the **** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X