Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Wants the Saunders-Lemieux Winner After Arias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Wants the Saunders-Lemieux Winner After Arias

Once his own fight against Luis Arias ends November 11, the next middleweight fight that'll matter to Daniel Jacobs is Billy Joe Saunders-David Lemieux. Jacobs expects to defeat Arias and then travel to Laval, Quebec, to scout the Saunders-Lemieux middleweight title fight December 16. Brooklyn's Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) hopes to challenge the winner, perhaps in the fight after facing Milwaukee's Arias (18-0, 9 KOs) at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a smart play. I feel Jacobs can beat either one of them. That gives him a belt and more leverage for fight with GGG/Alvarez rematch winner. It can also lure in Charlo and Andrade as potential opponents as well.

Comment

If anybody needs a belt it's Jacobs. That'll entice opponents to want to fight him. He better take any percentage they offer him to get that fight. And now that he's with a decent promoter he can get that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        That's a smart play. I feel Jacobs can beat either one of them. That gives him a belt and more leverage for fight with GGG/Alvarez rematch winner. It can also lure in Charlo and Andrade as potential opponents as well.
        I'd like to see him fight either one of those guys!! All great options!!

Comment

Jacobs beats either guy

Comment

I hope Jacobs comes to the U.K next year. He's one of the best boxers in the world and I love his story.

He'd be a big attaraction on any card over here, get him on an AJ card and this inspiration could become the star he deserves to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Jacobs beats either guy
              If BJS wins then that fight automatically becomes a BT sport/Boxnation fight.....and Hearn will never give into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                If BJS wins then that fight automatically becomes a BT sport/Boxnation fight.....and Hearn will never give into that.
                Dammit!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

now that haymon is out Danny wants to get paid

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
                    now that haymon is out Danny wants to get paid
                    Haymon still his advisor

Comment

Working...
                    X