No announcement yet.

Floyd's daughter trying out for her 15 minutes of fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    She has talent but it isn't in the field of rapping.

To be honest she's just having fun, which is something you should do at that age. And hopefully, her father doesn't find a way to exhaust all of his funds so she'll never have to find a real job.

But she has to find some better beats. I heard beats being sold for $35 (Non-Exclusive) that sound like they were made in a professional studio.
    Have you heard the state of rap lately?

Between some of these mumble rappers and Cardi B, for real for real, she sounds like Eminem.

What I am saying is given the current landscape she can make it if it is done right...even if she is no Lauren Hill or Missy Eliott.

And yeah, you're right...she should have shopped around for a beat. You got guys out here hustling some topnotch stuff for pennies.

But, Dad has his own operation and they should definitely have someone there that can do better as well. She just needs less yes men around her and more real friends telling her to do better.

Comment

I am definitely old

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Dropping a single. Better than that Bhad Bhabie stuff at least.

https://soundcloud.com/moneyyaya/mon...-by-jaraymusic

I'm still predicting we get a Money May's kids reality show or Floyd will have his own reality show with his kids being a large focal point to try to lift them into stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          To be honest she's just having fun, which is something you should do at that age.
          That's fair. There are a ton of rich son's and usually daughters who've had "music careers" just cuz dad gots money plus there is technology and production in the music world that can hide a lot of glaring faults to much of the casual listening public.

Comment

Just be honest guys...It's ****

Comment

Lou cipher mist be pissed you made this thread before him OP.

Comment

Didn’t bother to listen is it better than will
                Smith kids hair whip song

Comment

This go hard been cruising around blasting this all day with my windows down, pull up at the lights bobing my head while making eye contact with 10's

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    LMAO! That gif never gets old and is appropriate for so many things.

Comment

A feud with Bhad Bhaybie would be sweet. We haven't had an entertaining hip hop beef in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X