Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most boring boxer out of these proclaimed 'boring' boxers'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's John Ruiz, by far.

Comment

I like Rigo but how do you say that Ward is your most boring and Rigo your 2nd most exciting? Have you even watched any of their fights?
      And Klit most exciting? LOL.

Comment

Lara. A lot of those guys don’t belong at all and some even have high KO percentage. How can they be boring?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Lara. A lot of those guys don’t belong at all and some even have high KO percentage. How can they be boring?
          I don't find a lot of those boxers boring but they are commonly 'proclaimed' to be boring by others. Hence, I put them on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            I don't find a lot of those boxers boring but they are commonly 'proclaimed' to be boring by others. Hence, I put them on the list.
            You’re right bro. I just reread. My bad.

Comment

Miguel Vazquez and Carlos Molina didn't make the list?

John Ruiz hit and hold was painful to watch, Rigo with all that talent prefers to stink up the place

Comment

John Ruiz takes the cake

Comment

Lennox and Crawford are considered boring? GTFOH

Comment

Mayweather was never boring in his early career. His hands made him more defensive in his later career. Only fighters that chose to be boring and safe should be on this list.

Comment

Floyd was boring the best thing about his fights were the Verbal jabs thats how he sold his fights

Comment

Working...
                      X