Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I’m not saying he wasn’t but khan was comfortably up before he got KO’d
    No he wasn't. Only one judge had him winning

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      No he wasn't. Only one judge had him winning
      Well duh it’s canelo he owns the judges they were even trying to give him a draw vs Floyd

Comment

Anyway, best case scenario for Khan in a Mayweather fight: I think his speed might have given Floyd trouble for a few rounds, until Floyd figured him out and cruised to an easy UD.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          At times it was downright disgraceful.

Especially since Khan didn't have to resort to those tactics.

Notice the difference between what Khan did here and what Canelo did to Golovkin.

Saul boxed, Khan ran.
          Exactly or khan vs Maidana. Know i like khan. I use to praise him high and he deserved it. But him and Kieth Thurman. They can run. You’re eye is appreciated sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Hahaha an open $2000 seat right by khans family? Sure. I can tell you never been to a fight. That’s not how that works. I’m pretty sure they would say “let me see your ticket.” And put him in HIS SEAT. That’s what I’m talking about.
            i dont even know what your blabbering on about, you can clearly see the man is interfering with the judges and the scorecards.

your argument is ' but he was sitting next to khans dad doe'

like that somehow negates the fact that peterson won a robbery decision on PED's

er yeaaaa oook then buddy!

Comment

Khan hasn't been a champion in over 5 years. He hasn't fought anyone worth a damn in forever

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Well duh it’s canelo he owns the judges they were even trying to give him a draw vs Floyd
                Well he was winning this fight easy

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Exactly or khan vs Maidana. Know i like khan. I use to praise him high and he deserved it. But him and Kieth Thurman. They can run. You’re eye is appreciated sir!
                  Yep.

Keith definitely got on his bike late against Garcia.

Trying to protect a lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Well he was winning this fight easy
                    Idk what you were watching khan was connecting easily

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      i dont even know what your blabbering on about, you can clearly see the man is interfering with the judges and the scorecards.

your argument is ' but he was sitting next to khans dad doe'

like that somehow negates the fact that peterson won a robbery decision on PED's

er yeaaaa oook then buddy!
                      Hahaha. You are claiming that the commision just stuck him in a random seat. Haha that’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. You claim Some stranger is bothering the judges and the security doesn’t get called. The commision sticks him in the best seat in the house. Hahaha. And here I am buying my ticket like a dummy. When all I have to do is bother the judges during the fight for awsome seats. Haha YES he was talking to the judges and my point is if he was interfering it would have been on behalf of khan. Silly boy. He chats it up with khans dad throughout the fight. And as hands on as Amir’s dad is if there was something suspicious at the time he would have put a stop to it.

I use to think you were a bad troll now I know you’re just not that bright. I feel sorry for you in a way. You’re a sad little boy struggling to talk to adults.

Comment

Working...
                      X