Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    It means that this guy question was who schooled Amir Khan and i answered who did it.
    It doesn't matters that Amir was only 17, quite impressive, but if he wasn't ready to face the best in the olympics, then he shouldn't have went to the olympics, the thing is that he was ready because he looked great going in to the final, it was just that Kindelan was that much better.
    Btw, Kindelan beat Khan TWICE before the third fight in 2005 that was one year after Kindelan retired and he only fought again because he was PAID to by Khan's promoter in a fight were he barely threw punches and when he landed he didn't recieve points.
    yea I'm just sayin that was not khan at his best and it was pretty close to kinelans at least in Olympics.but your right about fight #3 I had kinda forgot that he had stopped fightin by then

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Second half of his fight with Lamont Peterson.

Khan got a gift in that fight.
      What was the gift? He lost the fight genius. No wonder you're such a die-hard Floyd fan.

The ref deducted points from Khan and it was home cooking in Peterson's backyard. Robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        What was the gift? He lost the fight genius. No wonder you're such a die-hard Floyd fan.

The ref deducted points from Khan and it was home cooking in Peterson's backyard. Robbery.
        Already explained what gift Khan got.

Try to keep up.

I believe I also posted the fight in this thread.

Go ahead and watch from about round 7.

You call yourself Dempsey? Then tell me how Khan finished without being DQed at least 3 times.

Comment

I agree khan won that fight even with the bs points deducted

Comment

Already explained what gift Khan got.

Try to keep up.

I believe I also posted the fight in this thread.

Go ahead and watch from about round 7.

You call yourself Dempsey? Then tell me how Khan finished without being DQed at least 3 times.
            Hopeless, absolutely hopeless. You ****ed up. You can't admit you didn't even know that Khan lost. Bone up on your boxing.

Comment

• Amir Khan is a has been. Old news. The Guy hasnt done anything since surviving maidana back in 2010. He needs to retire already and just fade away.

Comment

Hopeless, absolutely hopeless. You ****ed up. You can't admit you didn't even know that Khan lost. Bone up on your boxing.
                Of course I knew he lost.

And I was glad the L stuck in spite of the testosterone issue.

Khan deserved to be DQed that night, it was disgraceful the way he fought, and that against a guy not known for his punching power.

Comment

• People don't actually think Khan could outbox Floyd, do they?

Comment

Of course I knew he lost.

And I was glad the L stuck in spite of the testosterone issue.

Khan deserved to be DQed that night, it was disgraceful the way he fought, and that against a guy not known for his punching power.
                    Two bullshyt point deductions in Peterson's home town is what lost it for Khan. Ref never once warned Peterson about coming in low or using his head, and using his own questionable tactics. He failed to score a knockdown in Khan's favor as well.

Not sure how you score fights...actually I do, with bias firmly in place. I doubt you even watched the fight.

Comment

Two bullshyt point deductions in Peterson's home town is what lost it for Khan. Ref never once warned Peterson about coming in low or using his head, and using his own questionable tactics. He failed to score a knockdown in Khan's favor as well.

Not sure how you score fights...actually I do, with bias firmly in place. I doubt you even watched the fight.
                      This is exactly why I posted a link of the fight in this thread.

Cuz I know idiots like you would sit there and try to say Peterson lost.

And, when I pointed out how Amir should not even have been allowed to finish with all the holding and running and dirty tactics, folks could see it.

Khan may have spent all of one minute of the last 6 rounds coming forward, and more time than that turning his back and running away.

Again, it was disgraceful. Folks sit here and applaud this bullshyt then have the nerve to say Canelo and Floyd run.

But, the proof is here and I am comfortable having it speak for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X