Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Have Something Mayweather Has Not Faced - Speed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes messed up khan hasnt beat anyone of note in some 7 years and been completly knocked out a few times since mayweather is an all time great khan must see himself along them lines crazy

Comment

I guess no one read the full article to see that Brook is still obsessing over Khan as much as Khan is doing it to Mayweather. They are both some sad fellas.

Comment

Dude, are you that broke? Shut UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
          Did he bring up his religion in this article? Looks like you're clearly reaching. You're a hateful and ignorant twat using a boxing forum to slip in your hateful tripe when it fits your politics and views. There's nothing more to it. You're welcome.
          My feelings are so hurt now....gimme red k to teach me a lesson. Thanks lil social justice turd.

Carry on boy, you've been dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My feelings are so hurt now....gimme red k to teach me a lesson. Thanks lil social justice turd.

Carry on boy, you've been dismissed.
            Now he's bringing up his "feelings".

Enjoy your humiliation.

Comment

Khan still chasing the impossible dream of facing an obviously scared Mayweather who'd prefer to very publicly duck Khan, and face an opponent that Khan defeated, and nearly stopped in 1 round (Maidana), than actually step in the ring with Khan himself. Styles make fights and Khan most likely beats Mayweather at this point - especially the version that Mcgregor fought. So there we have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                Now he's bringing up his "feelings".

Enjoy your humiliation.
                Whose alt are you maricon?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Ay I'm a huge floyd fan, but he looked horrible just dreadful against McGregor, any world class fighter has a chance against 40 year old Floyd
                  yea I agree may looked wose than I ever seen him but khan aaint in his prime anymore either he has been koed 3 times now all bad. I just see ait at best 4 him like sweet pea Hurtado. khan giving him probs with his speed lengh and speed but some point Floyd catches him at thats it

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Khan still chasing the impossible dream of facing an obviously scared Mayweather who'd prefer to very publicly duck Khan, and face an opponent that Khan defeated, and nearly stopped in 1 round (Maidana), than actually step in the ring with Khan himself. Styles make fights and Khan most likely beats Mayweather at this point - especially the version that Mcgregor fought. So there we have it.
                    Do you think khan has made a compelling case for himself to fight Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Oh not this again please
                      They are killing me with this crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X