Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto latest Facebook pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda new to mess boards still trying to used to things people say from behind their keyboards is unreal. u just know they don't talk anything like that to somones face

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      kinda new to mess boards still trying to used to things people say from behind their keyboards is unreal. u just know they don't talk anything like that to somones face
      sure they do. go hang out with trump supporters

Comment

That's pretty odd. I always thought he seemed maybe a little lite in the shoes so it's not strange to me really only that he would flaunt it. It might be a sign of brain injury too some fighters go the Jermaine Taylor path and just turn violent out of nowhere. I think this could be the other end of that spectrum 😂

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
          Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-23-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I agree with the "so what" part but rest was was a little to much. sayin something like that in real life at least where i come from would get your azz kicked real bad
            You or he can try
            I can’t stand how most posters on here are so ****phobic
            So he is gay or bi so fawking what!? I wish Floyd would come out of the closet already and I’m serious that dude is gay and an ATG then what would his wannabe tough guy fan boys like Larry have to say

Comment

You know that's right

Comment

cotto prolly on the down low so is Mayweather you cant tell me leonard ellerbe aint ever sucked Floyd's ashy d1ck

Comment

It has always amazed me how concerned people are with another person's sexual preference etc. Like how does it impact your life?

Sidebar: I've never seen unicorn slippers before. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    Sidebar: I've never seen unicorn slippers before. lol
                    He probably eats....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      You or he can try
                      I can’t stand how most posters on here are so ****phobic
                      So he is gay or bi so fawking what!? I wish Floyd would come out of the closet already and I’m serious that dude is gay and an ATG then what would his wannabe tough guy fan boys like Larry have to say
                      dude you were one talkin about a guys kid getting azz raped imo no guy I would ever worry about would say that from behind his keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X