Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did PACQUIAO EVER Miss AS MUCH AS GGG Did vs ALVAREZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    I think Pacquiao has better digits in Basketball vs that performance against Alvarez..
    don't matter...alvarez was in retreat mode most of the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      don't matter...alvarez was in retreat mode most of the fight...
      no he wasn't, you just forgot boxing. Alvarez purposefully went to the ropes in some rounds which seemed liked retreating. the obvious is that Alvarez has no slick footwork with lateral movement, that's a given, hence his criticism for ''flat footed'' which is why he still performed well on the ropes.

When Whitaker fought Chavez, he retreat clockwise because he's a ''mover.'' It's all about styles, and Alvarez's style was all wrong for GGG which ironically he is used to chase guys around the ring!

you're welcome for a boxing lesson in the arts of combat!

Comment

The Mayweather fight. lol. I’m sure he also missed a ton in the 3rd JMM fight despite compubox claiming he landed 40 more punches in a fight that 80% of people had him losing clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          OK we get it it. You are a fellow GGG hater along with Floyd's Mask. Anybody who can't call a champion by his right name and calls him some childish name like lil g is too full of hate for the man to ever fairly score his fights. Your hatred of GGG also extends to anyone who likes him because you are insulting everybody who says anything good about him. Hit yourself in the head with a hammer you stupid fuking hater.
          LOL....I'm not a hater, I just don't let the LIES fly. lil g came from the P4P King S.O.G. cuz fans try to say Ward ducked lil g which is the complete opposite so Andre got mad & said its lil g from now on. So that's what it is. Now I would tell you to hit YOURSELF with a hammer but instead I'm a ask you to stop being a stupid fvking idiot.

Comment

3g's right hand, doe !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              I think Pacquiao has better digits in Basketball vs that performance against Alvarez..
              Yea in the Mayweather fight.I think he was under 20%

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                The Mayweather fight. lol. I’m sure he also missed a ton in the 3rd JMM fight despite compubox claiming he landed 40 more punches in a fight that 80% of people had him losing clearly.
                I don't think it was anywhere near 80% that had him losing.It had more to do with being the 1st fight where he did not drop him so people who don't really know what there looking at assume he must have lost THIS close one.But agree he missed WAY more vs Mayweather then Canelo did vs GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  When Whitaker fought Chavez, he retreat clockwise because he's a ''mover.'' It's all about styles, and Alvarez's style was all wrong for GGG which ironically he is used to chase guys around the ring!

you're welcome for a boxing lesson in the arts of combat!
                  lmao @ using Whitaker as an example when talking about why Canelo was in retreat mode the entire fight.
                  Thanks for reminding me why I don't post here anymore, reading **** like this is why people have brain aneurysms!

Comment

Dont ever dare put a great like pacquaio in the same sentence as triple flop.

Comment

a guy cant fight moving backwards anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X