Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Malignaggi Should Quiet Down. And Why He Won't.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TINKERSTINKER View Post
    mcgregor handed mayweather a boxing lesson for 4 rounds until he got tired. what would he do to the punchy l'il glass eyed ******?

McGregor would win most pf the early rounds and lose most of the late rounds to a smaller, older and less athletic fighter and it would probably be boring and about even. And I’m a McGregor fan.

Comment

Paulie was smart to defend himself and talk back otherwise people might have thought McGregor dominated him.

McGregor was just posting McGregor highlights and trying to hype his fight more than trying to punk Paulie.

Then Paulie set the record straight.

I think it worked itself out and there’s no reason to stay mad unless they actually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        McGregor was exposed against Floyd, but I still think he has enough to beat Paulie without too much difficulty.
        I would say Floyd was the one who was exposed that night. He was either losing or just looking lackluster until his opponent fatigued. If a guy who never boxed in his life on a real level could do that against Floyd once Floyd decided not to play defense, imagine what Manny, or Canelo, or even Cotto would have done to him if he chose not to play defense against them. We now why he plays defense the whole fight.

Comment

Bull crap!!!

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Wouldn't mind seeing the guy who won more rounds against Mayweather than Canelo fight Paulie. Paulie doesn't have power, and Conor would probably be able to last off that alone.
          Conor only won rounds because mayweather did not have to use his boxing style to beat mcgregor conor was so out matched and terrible that mayweather beat him using mexican style fighting, mayweather did not even take the fight serious he trained light and was spotted at his night club every night before fight night!!

mayweather did not fight cautious and defensive like he did with canelo and others!! conor was out matched and out classed!!

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERSTINKER View Post
            mcgregor handed mayweather a boxing lesson for 4 rounds until he got tired. what would he do to the punchy l'il glass eyed ******?
            WRONG it was mayweather who handed mcgregor a boxing lesson.....took him into deep water thata what boxing is all about train for 12 rounds!!!

mayweatther did not even have to use his defensive style against conor cuz he was so out classed!!!

fight was such a mismatch mayweather didnt even have to fight like mayweather!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daymond View Post
              I would say Floyd was the one who was exposed that night. He was either losing or just looking lackluster until his opponent fatigued. If a guy who never boxed in his life on a real level could do that against Floyd once Floyd decided not to play defense, imagine what Manny, or Canelo, or even Cotto would have done to him if he chose not to play defense against them. We now why he plays defense the whole fight.
              Floyd Mayweather carried Conor Mcgregor, he could of easily stopped him in 3-4 rounds if he really really wanted to! (The way Conor Mgregor was defeated probably damaged his ego even more, because Mayweather was unaffected by his punching power and physical strength!).

The way Mayweather fought was totally strategic in my opinion! He trained to specifically walk him down slowly and tire him with mental pressure! (As a fighter I just don't think Mcgregor can cope with sustained mental pressure! When he is fatigued etc)
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-22-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I must be trippin. I thought McGregor got knocked out against a 40 year old Floyd. It’s funny that he got tired in the 9th according to most, but that wasn’t until he got blasted by a right hand. How can a fighter in his twenties be more tired than an 40 year old that hasn’t boxed in 2 years. McGregor is puss as a boxer and Paulie would KO him to and that is saying something.

Comment

What's paulie about to swallow?

I think we all know. Nothing new here.

Comment

Working...
                  X