Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come wade is a joke win but lubin and williams are great wins for the charlos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    gettirng trashed? noones given a good explanation so they have resorted to insults.
    I think i clearly did..GGG is supposed to be a top p4p fighter why would he get praised for beating ****ing Wade??

Charlo's are not p4p and are beating the fighters they are suppose to beat in 50/50 fights

Thats like praising Lebron for hitting 20 points, he is supposed to do that

now if a rookie does it then that is a much more shocking performance

Comment

The Charlos are 27..who was GGG fighting at 27?

Comment

dominic wade was 167-10 as an amateur, lubin was 143-7 so its pretty similar. fact is neither of them were proven as pros yet one win is a joke win yet the other one is a really credible win. its a clear double standard. the fact that you and others were hypng lubin over nothing (the same way you did j rock) doesnt suddenly make it a great win lol.
        GGG was on the p4p list when he fought Wade....Charlos are on no ones p4p list

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Wade didn't even look like a boxer in there with Golovkin. Achievements? Don't start me on Golovkin's resume at age 36.

Lubin is 21.
          lets see how many fighters in boxing have fought the top 3 guys in their division? ok ill start with ggg. your turn!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            The Charlos are 27..who was GGG fighting at 27?
            ggg had only been pro for 3 years at age 27. charlos have been pro for 10 years now. who was jermall fighting after 3 years as a pro? oh guys with records of 4-5 and 5-8 hmmm. ggg was fighting undefeated fighters, fighters with 29-3 recrods etc.. at that point i guess hes better! dont you think that kind of comparison is silly? they are fighters who took different career paths and fought under different circumstances. why not just compare what has actually happened so far instead of your fantasy sh-it? ggg has a much better resume than them right now shouldnt that be the most important thing? you know you cant say ggg only fights bums then love the charlos so you have to stick qualifiers on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              lets see how many fighters in boxing have fought the top 3 guys in their division? ok ill start with ggg. your turn!

Yes GGG comp has improved this year

Comment

ggg had only been pro for 3 years at age 27. charlos have been pro for 10 years now. who was jermall fighting after 3 years as a pro? oh guys with records of 4-5 and 5-8 hmmm. ggg was fighting undefeated fighters, fighters with 29-3 recrods etc.. at that point i guess hes better! dont you think that kind of comparison is silly? they are fighters who took different career paths and fought under different circumstances. why not just compare what has actually happened so far instead of your fantasy sh-it? ggg has a much better resume than them right now shouldnt that be the most important thing? you know you cant say ggg only fights bums then love the charlos so you have to stick qualifiers on everything.
                Yes as of now GGG does have the better resume, but the Charlos are moving on the right path

Comment

He did Lemieux dirty, punched him while he was down. He should have lost that fight by DQ. Anyway, Lemieux is a C-Class at best. Jacobs is a little better than Lemieux and Golovkin couldn't beat him convincingly. Many thought he lost that fight. The Canelo fight was ruled a draw. I thought it could have gone either way, with Canelo having the edge.

Nothing to brag about. What about the rest of his resume?

The guy you love so much (Ward) did that with one fight, by beating the Unified Champ, Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    where did you make that up from?
                    I am sorry, I misspoke.
                    What I meant to say was
                    Just 18 years old, Wade had a decorated amateur background as he was a four-time Junior Olympic Champion and fought his way to the 2007 Olympic Boxing Trials.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/prize-fig...ic-wade--18991

Moton is the younger brother of defending middleweight champion Dominic Wade and the two hope to enjoy a junior Olympic title in the same year
                    https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/109364

Comment

dominic wade was 167-10 as an amateur, lubin was 143-7 so its pretty similar. fact is neither of them were proven as pros yet one win is a joke win yet the other one is a really credible win. its a clear double standard. the fact that you and others were hypng lubin over nothing (the same way you did j rock) doesnt suddenly make it a great win lol.
                      Nobody's calling it a great win. I already explained to you but you chose to ignore it. Have you even heard or seen wade before he was mentioned to fight gg?

Even the slick brother fans on nsb never talked about him. He grew up 30 min from and I never once mentioned his name lol. He sucks deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X