Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Bernard Hopkins Evict His Boxer Nephew & Family From The Apartment He Owned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Bernard Hopkins Evict His Boxer Nephew & Family From The Apartment He Owned?

Boxer Demetrius Hopkins says Uncle Bernard evicted him, his wife and their infant son from an apartment because he was 2 weeks late on rent.

“It’s just that with my uncle, we have our differences. It’s not going to work between me and him. The man kicked me out of his apartment. He kicked me, my son and my fiancée out [in November]. I was two weeks late [with rent payments]. I was switching bank accounts. He could have told me to pay a late fee. It's not like I didn’t have the money.“We have our differences. We don’t get along. It’s been like that for awhile. It’s a shame. He’s got to learn how to talk to people and respect people.”

Sounds like Bernard is El Cheapo Grande and Bernard did prison time with the murderer of Demetrius's Father/Bernard's Brother and did NOTHING to avenge him.

Not sure why Oscar would want to employ a man who would do this to his own family.

oscar employs bernard cause he does as hes told. hes basically oscars ***** these days lol, throwing out company lines all the time.

Comment

I smell **** in here.

Comment

Yeah, that's B-HOP for you, the man always calling others racists, talking down on others, yet he kicks his own family to the curb instead of picking up the phone to work it out. Tossed a little one year old out into the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          I smell **** in here.
          Step 2 is cleaning your room.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Step 2 is cleaning your room.
            Change your diaper. All that red meat packed in your ****ty ass colon is projecting a smell from your mouth and pores that smells worse than garbage truck juice and worse than your breath you ****en loser, lmao.

Comment

B-hop could be a scumbag or this guy is telling only part of the story.

Comment

They alwayz tryin to keep uz down

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Change your diaper. All that red meat packed in your ****ty ass colon is projecting a smell from your mouth and pores that smells worse than garbage truck juice and worse than your breath you ****en loser, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Boxer Demetrius Hopkins says Uncle Bernard evicted him, his wife and their infant son from an apartment because he was 2 weeks late on rent.

“It’s just that with my uncle, we have our differences. It’s not going to work between me and him. The man kicked me out of his apartment. He kicked me, my son and my fiancée out [in November]. I was two weeks late [with rent payments]. I was switching bank accounts. He could have told me to pay a late fee. It's not like I didn’t have the money.“We have our differences. We don’t get along. It’s been like that for awhile. It’s a shame. He’s got to learn how to talk to people and respect people.”

Sounds like Bernard is El Cheapo Grande and Bernard did prison time with the murderer of Demetrius's Father/Bernard's Brother and did NOTHING to avenge him.

Not sure why Oscar would want to employ a man who would do this to his own family.
                    UH...if you had the fuking Money why are you 2 Weeks late? Yeah I call BULL****! Sounds like a Nephew trying to live off of Uncles Success and feel like because he is related to him he is ENTITLED to special treatment. NEVER EVER Rent To Family...EVER!
                    Last edited by sicko; 10-21-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X