Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Thurman The Forgotten Man On The Pound For Pound List?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Thurman The Forgotten Man On The Pound For Pound List?

By Andreas Hale - Keith "One Time" Thurman is 28-0 with 22 knockouts. The current WBA and WBC welterweight champion has turned back all comers and sits on top of the 147-pound division. However, is it possible that he's somehow become the forgotten man when it comes to the pound for pound conversation? If you look at the pound for pound lists by reputable outlets, Thurman's...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid enough resume but doesn't crack my top 10.

Comment

Good victories on his resume I think people kinda forget because how rarely he's been able fight recently and a lot of big fights have taken place so he's kinda been lost in the shuffle. He is personally #10 on my personal P4P list.

Comment

Doesnt belong in top 10

Comment

I am really surprised some dont have him in the p4p top 10. Like seriously, name 9 other fighters above him ill wait.

Comment

He is not.

Loma
            Golovkin
            Rigo
            Canelo
            Crawford
            Estrada
            García
            Inoue
            Nery/SOR
            KOva

HE is not better than them

Comment

Thurman is #2 right under Golovkin. Just cause he’s been inactive due too injury doesn’t men nything otherwise. He put in his work but people forget real quick.

Comment

top 5 at least. the danny garcia win seems to have been revised into being nothing special, when lots of the forum said garcia would beat him - 'he always finds a way to win' well he didnt find one against thurman lol. people say 'oh he doesnt look as impressive as crawford', well thats hes fought people who are world level fighters, its not a surprise them fights are going to be closer when you are fighting porter and garcia as opposed to indongo and diaz.

Comment

Terence Crawford has never been in there with someone like Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia.

That's all i'm going to say.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    top 5 at least. the danny garcia win seems to have been revised into being nothing special, when lots of the forum said garcia would beat him - 'he always finds a way to win' well he didnt find one against thurman lol. people say 'oh he doesnt look as impressive as crawford', well thats hes fought people who are world level fighters, its not a surprise them fights are going to be closer when you are fighting porter and garcia as opposed to indongo and diaz.
                    is garcia a special ww now? hes done nothing there and looked bad for years before the fight.

those guys are at least as good but just because they arent american stars with american ty hype means they arent world level? indongo ko'd a reigning champ. garcia beat guerrero who lost like 7 of 8 fights to become champ hmmm. ae we also forgetting how terrible he looked against herrera and peterson. you are thinking of gacia as the guy who beat matthysse controversially and khan but that was a long time ago. hes at ww now and has looked rubbish for years. speaking of peterson hes the guy that diaz was completely robbed against. porter and garcia have name value cause they beat guys like broner and guerrero but i dont think they were as dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X