Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Canelo Rematch then Charlo,and he better fight Charlo,i wanna see that fight, if he ain't gonna fight him i'm calling it a duck,f**k retiring after Canelo,GGG vs Charlo is a fantastic fight

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Look here tiny....I NEVER said for them not to fight Nelo. I actually want to see Nelo/Jacobs after nelo beats lil g again.

First things first, get rid of all the fake **** starting with lil g! Lions Only!! Pvssy!
      Get rid of the ginger too then, f@ggot ass bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        What does winning a title eliminator do? Earn you a shot or.....?
        A title "eliminator" with one fight? Did you type that with a straight face

GGG has the biggest fight in boxing on the horizon, and he doesn't even know who Charlo is - neither does anyone but mama's boy internet boxing nerds.

Comment

Na, come on coach. A lot of people wanna see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Any excuse to **** on GGG is enough for those guys. Charlo being black is just an added bonus.

The hypocrisy is staggering though. The same people who supported Canelo stalling for over a year after the WBC ordered a mando between he and GGG are now demanding that GGG fight Charlo immediately, even though the WBC haven't ordered it and Charlo isn't even asking for it.
            Charlo has called out GGG three times already so stfu with that shieet!

Comment

Black hope? That was the most asinine comment I heard today! LOL....Don't you know that blacks rule all sports they play in? And I'm not black for the record. lil g aint ****! He is a hype job but if you are a twinky with the cream filling in the middle with low Boxing IQ then you wouldn't understand. Lions Only!
              Dude you obviously are very low IQ person...anyone can tell that from reading your posts. A lot of blacks can't analyze things logically and only side with their race, it's all about the narrative to them. You are obviously black.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                It did for Dominique Wade
                Wade didn't win a title eliminator. Tureneo Johnson did but he got injured so Dominick wade was moved up to fill the position.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  A title "eliminator" with one fight? Did you type that with a straight face

GGG has the biggest fight in boxing on the horizon, and he doesn't even know who Charlo is - neither does anyone but mama's boy internet boxing nerds.
                  Straight faced...... Said it. He's a mandatory. He gets the fight.

Comment

Andre "S.O.G." Ward.....you must of forgot bout that one....your welcome.
                    Loeffler says Ward was talking crap. This same ward who tried to reach out to JDJ before Kovalev rematch, I’m inclined to believe GGG’s side on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Black hope? That was the most asinine comment I heard today! LOL....Don't you know that blacks rule all sports they play in? And I'm not black for the record. lil g aint ****! He is a hype job but if you are a twinky with the cream filling in the middle with low Boxing IQ then you wouldn't understand. Lions Only!
                      And eastern Europeans have been taking over boxing for years now, and your masculinity is so fragile that it bothers you. So you lash out and try to find your great black hope(s). To say GGG is a hype job, just shows how low your IQ is.

Comment

Working...
                      X