Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound familiar?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=708017

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      yea Canelo is clearly the next logical fight...But Charlo is next no excuses
      Not really.

If Golovkin wins, the winner of BJS/Lemieux will probably be next logical fight.

After that yeah, Charlo might be next.

Comment

So what did you say when little Andre Ward dropped his belt rather than face Anthony Dirrell? You didn't say shi* because you DKSAB

Comment

My comment was to Larry/razor and all the other low IQ blacks who post on here

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            To be fair, a rematch with Canelo is a fight people want to see and a bigger money fight. I don't blame GGG for waiting to make a deal with Canelo.
            Me either, he should wait for Canelo. That's the smart thing to do. But I hate that guys like GGG would accuse other guys of ducking him when he simply wasn't a money fight. He's doing the same thing he criticized others for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
              Me either, he should wait for Canelo. That's the smart thing to do. But I hate that guys like GGG would accuse other guys of ducking him when he simply wasn't a money fight. He's doing the same thing he criticized others for.
              You're comparing two similar situations and saying they are exactly the same. GGG had a belt, and was roughly the same payday as anyone else, and if anyone beat him they would have been a legend.

GGG can make 10x as much against Canelo. Charlo has no belt/one fight at 160. GGG has probably 5 people he can face who are bigger exposure/money fights than Charlo. I want GGG to face him because Charlo is the mandatory and I want to see the best fight the best. But to say this is an apples to apples comparison is not accurate.

Comment

Somebody needs to remind UnAble that the last guy Bumlovkin KO'ed was a WELTERWEIGHT.

LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  GGG has ducked NOBODY.
                  Lara
                  Ward

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    LOL Don't expect any consistency with lil g fans, these same morons wanted canelo to give up 40% or more to BBB side but now that charlo ( a dangerous and low reward) fighter becomes mandatory they want him to "earn it"

Comment

It's funny how when ggg wanted to fight Canelo, Canelo said this same kind of stuff. He referred to gggs opposition as inferior and said he had to earn his shot. In the meantime, Canelo was fighting trash fights vs khan, beefy and Chavez jr. Now gggs team says this about charlo, but charlo is a better opponent than wade, brook, etc. So the lesson here is, dangerous opponents with lesser fan bases will be made to wait with excuses while easier competition can cut the line with no such problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X