Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

New York - The middleweight division is starting to heat up and becoming one with a multitude of possibilities of matchups. At the top of the matchups is the rematch of the highly contested draw between Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2. 34 KO's) and Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KO's). The bout seems to be lined up for next year, according to Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez. "I think that Golovkin's next fight is Canelo," Sanchez told BoxingScene.com
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well i mean he is the mandatory for the WBC title man..wasnt that the angle you used to chase Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      New York - The middleweight division is starting to heat up and becoming one with a multitude of possibilities of matchups. At the top of the matchups is the rematch of the highly contested draw between Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2. 34 KO's) and Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KO's). The bout seems to be lined up for next year, according to Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez. "I think that Golovkin's next fight is Canelo," Sanchez told BoxingScene.com
      [Click Here To Read More]
      This is gonna be good.....

Comment

Golovkin was number 1 rated for Felix Sturm for two years and then Martinez. Then we were mandatory for Cotto and even for Canelo it took a while

TRANSLATION=WE ARE GOING TO DUCK CHARLO LIKE THEY DUCKED US??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Well i mean he is the mandatory for the WBC title man..wasnt that the angle you used to chase Canelo?
          Yep.......

Comment

What does winning a title eliminator do? Earn you a shot or.....?

Comment

The guy has had one fight at middleweight. Give me a break. He hasn't done anything at 160 and he shouldn't be a mandatory. Go fight Jacobs or Lemieux first. Or even Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                The guy has had one fight at middleweight. Give me a break. He hasn't done anything at 160 and he shouldn't be a mandatory. Go fight Jacobs or Lemieux first. Or even Andrade.
                He is the mandatory..that was good enough for Wade to get a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  What does winning a title eliminator do? Earn you a shot or.....?
                  It did for Dominique Wade

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Golovkin was number 1 rated for Felix Sturm for two years and then Martinez. Then we were mandatory for Cotto and even for Canelo it took a while

TRANSLATION=WE ARE GOING TO DUCK CHARLO LIKE THEY DUCKED US??
                    GGG has ducked NOBODY. Clearly your illiteracy is firmly entrenched in boxing. You have zero boxing knowledge, you must watch fights after dosing LSD and you have a sh itt y attitude, more suited for WWF than the art of boxing. Go away you are boring. LOL what a clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X