Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    I at least expected him to rattle off his success at school, or a job, or anything. Clearly none of those have manifested for that inbred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Wow you guys really are borderline ******ed. I mean it's obvious, yet you continue to show it with every post. No logical deduction processes at all.
      You're trying to sound intelligent but just sound dumber every post.

Comment

First of all, I don't know who tf you are or why you are responding. Second of all, again, if you can't process the whole discussion from beginning to end, you probably have a low IQ.

I said he was a low IQ black person. He said 'what low IQ race are you'. I said 'white'. He said 'what have you invented'. He was trying to say I/my race was low IQ. I responded with examples of things white people have invented.

If you can't process that, that is on you!
        You talked about all the things whites invented....then I asked you what have you invented.

Then you you went spastic.

Comment

He fought Wade because he was being stalled by Canelo and wanted to take an interim fight. He had very few options so handled the mandatory.

You are WRONG! He has fought many fights at middleweight. YDKSAB
          Wade was a mandatory, not an interim fight. Wade never fought at MW before he fought GGG. All of his fights were above the MW limit.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Everything I said was true

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You talked about all the things whites invented....then I asked you what have you invented.

Then you you went spastic.
            Let me try to help you man.

I said blacks were a generally low IQ race. You said 'what low IQ race are you.'

I essentially said, 'I'm white, I'm not a part of a low IQ race. Look at all the things we invented.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Wade was a mandatory, not an interim fight. Wade never fought at MW before he fought GGG. All of his fights were above the MW limit.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Everything I said was true
              http://boxrec.com/en/event/687779

Comment

What are you trying to prove with that link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What are you trying to prove with that link?
                  Check the division he fought in, left hand side of the page. Half way down.

Comment

Check the division he fought in, left hand side of the page. Half way down.
                    He was 163 for that fight. That's above the MW limit

Here are all of Wade's fights. Hisv weights are on the left side. Before the GGG fight was he ever below or at the MW limit of 160?

Comment

• Lions Only in The Big Drama Show

Charlo @ GGG- "You fight BUMS!"

GGG @ Charlo- "my BUMS are Better then your's!"

Charlo @ GGG- "your BUM had an ankle monitor on his leg!"

GGG @ Charlo- " your BUM had a wooden leg!"

Charlo vs. GGG is going to be a great fight.
                      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-20-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X