Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    At the present moment, Jermall would fulk him up. I like Golovkin too but at the same time he is showing too many signs of age, decline and wear and tear. Charlo is very mean, young and hungry. He'll hurt Gennady at this current stage of their careers. Golovkin wouldn't stand a chance. In addition, Charlo will throw punches back and not when it is safe to do so like Saul Alvarez.
    YDKSAB! Just stop posting

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      YDKSAB! Just stop posting
      Look how emotional he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No. Monroe was a voluntary tune up. Wade was the IBF mandatory. Soliman had a bum knee when he got robbed against Wade

All of Wade fights were above 160 prior to GGG
        He fought Wade because he was being stalled by Canelo and wanted to take an interim fight. He had very few options so handled the mandatory.

You are WRONG! He has fought many fights at middleweight. YDKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          .....and what low IQ race are you??
          I'm white. The race that invented everything you use in your life, boy.

Comment

I'm white. The race that invented everything you use in your life, boy.
            What have you invented??????????????

That's if you're actually white....which I doubt seriously.

Most that claim to be white turn out to be pinoys....pakistanis....and mexicans

Comment

Look how emotional he is.
              No one is emotional, boy. Just don't know why anyone listens to the great 'analysis' of the low IQ blacks on here who are honestly borderline mentally ******ed with their IQs, can't write in legible English generally, and too dumb/racist to analyze anything without defaulting to race. It's all about race to you and your crew because you aren't intelligent enough to actually analyze anything.

Comment

No one is emotional, boy. Just don't know why anyone listens to the great 'analysis' of the low IQ blacks on here who are honestly borderline mentally ******ed with their IQs, can't write in legible English generally, and too dumb/racist to analyze anything without defaulting to race. It's all about race to you and your crew because you aren't intelligent enough to actually analyze anything.
                You are emotional...talking **** online...saying things you'd NEVER say in person.

Emotionally scarred....incomplete little loser

Comment

• Charlo brings no money at all or titles. He's far behind Saunders and Jacobs right now in that regard. He should look to fight someone decent first.

Comment

What have you invented??????????????

That's if you're actually white....which I doubt seriously.

Most that claim to be white turn out to be pinoys....pakistanis....and mexicans
                    The computer, cell phone, TV, car, welfare. Everything of value you use in your life.

No I'm white.

Comment

You are emotional...talking **** online...saying things you'd NEVER say in person.

Emotionally scarred....incomplete little loser
                      Well I don't really associate with people like you. And I wouldn't walk up to anyone and say rude things. I have civility. But if I had to I'm sure I would whip your ass moon-cricket.

Comment

Working...
                      X