Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Jack looked good, but Ward is crafty. Winning that super six head butting poor Kessler.
    My girl said Kessler is better looking than you are, I had to agree. She was mad at Ward for head butting. Jhonny was laughing.

Oh yeah man has great weed, women, and food! Good people.

Vikings fan?
    sometimes its hard but yes I'm Vikings fan. thought the whole headbutting Kessler was blown way out of pro. would have beat him that night nomatter

Comment

Along with the Talmud, contemporaneously, King Neb, has a stila in the British museum detailing the enslavement..

You wrote Jewish enslavery in a myth. You brought it up, not me. I'd prefer to just talk boxing. Cool?
      I said Jewish slavery in Ancient Egypt is a myth.

The Talmud is a religious book. It's source is the Torah, another religious book. Neither book proves anything. Exactly what does Jewish enslavement in Babylonia have to do with the myth of Jewish enslavement in Egypt?

Comment

• Lets see it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          I said Jewish slavery in Ancient Egypt is a myth.

The Talmud is a religious book. It's source is the Torah, another religious book. Neither book proves anything. Exactly what does Jewish enslavement in Babylonia have to do with the myth of Jewish enslavement in Egypt?
          Then we are almost there. Does Hebrew= Jewish to you?

Comment

Then we are almost there. Does Hebrew= Jewish to you?
            No, it doesn't.

However, whichever term you want to use, the idea that either were enslaved in Ancient Egypt is a myth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              True, and i think Kov would probably be favourite, but Jack has a good chance in this one imo.

Blueprint is an overused word in todays boxing, but after the Ward fights, and Jacksons outburst, the blueprint is out on how to get to Kovalev. He dont like it rough on the inside, he doesnt like body shots. Now that Ward is retired, JAck is probably the best inside fighter in the game today.

Jack is a very underrated fighter. Had he got what he should have on the cards, he would have left the SMW division having almost comprehensively cleaned it out. Not the strongest division, but there are some good fighters there.
              Ward and Jack the two best body punchers in the sport lol?

Anyway you have to understand everything is relative. Jack was the bigger, stronger man than Degale, so of course that lets you boss the inside. Just like Salido bossed the inside vs Lomachenko even though Lomachenko is technically the better body puncher. But size matters. Salido had a huge size advantage.

Kovalev and Ward were about equal in strength, and Ward is extremely strong. Kovalev had him in headlocks for most of their two fights though. Kovalev bossed the inside within the rules when Ward ducked down and came up with his head. Ward's real success inside was with cheating and low blows. But as I said, Ward is very strong. Jack may not be that strong. If Kovalev is the bigger and stronger man, Jack's vaunted inside game will not look anything like it did against Degale. Degale simply could not keep Jack off him. Too small, not powerful enough. Kovalev is a different animal.

Now, if Jack CAN get inside, and rip lots of body shots, and Kovalev starts fatiguing again three rounds into the fight, then he has a chance. But calling Jack the best body puncher in the sport because he bullied smaller men at 168 is wrong imo. There's a reason Jack cant even make 168 anymore. He was a light heavy fighting at 168 and that will make things look better than they are, just like Hurd, Charlo, and all these guys at 154 will not look as good at 160 once they stop weight bullying guys.

But hopefully we see the fight. Jack has a lot of hype behind him at the moment. I hope we see Kovalev-Jack next.

Comment

No, it doesn't.

However, whichever term you want to use, the idea that either were enslaved in Ancient Egypt is a myth...
                Sources?? Cite them...

Comment

Sources?? Cite them...
                  You are asking me to prove a negative again, Mr Big Data.

I can't do that. Didn't we already go over this?

Comment

You are asking me to prove a negative again, Mr Big Data.

I can't do that. Didn't we already go over this?
                    I'm not asking you to prove anything.
                    I'm asking you to justify what you base your beliefs on.
                    Stay with me..

Very different

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Badou jack will "take a knee" if this fight comes off
                      Better than bending over the way Kovalev did

Comment

Working...
                      X