Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Kovalev would drop jack like a sack of potatoes let's do it
    Ward broke kovalev twice, he is done. Its 2017 & like I have stated before, time to get rid of the fake **** in boxing like lil g....

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      Badou jack will "take a knee" if this fight comes off
      If I had a tomato I would throw it at you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        If Kovalev can get into his best possible shape, then Jack gets whooped real bad.
        LOL....so I guess all these years of being a boxer wouldn't help kovalev but being in shape will? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          kovalev absolutely crushes jack. if a bum can knock jack the fuk out so can kovalev. jack got dropped against degale who's not a big puncher as well jack's chin has not been tested at light heavyweight yet.
          But kovalev can't take a gut-check & can't last more than 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            Great idea, take a fight solely on the subject of race. They'll certainly be no trouble coming from it, and it'll bring us all closer together. Good stuff 👍
            That's right! Beat up all the primitive racist & send them home then this World would be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              Jack must be hanging out with Mayweather too much because hes starting to sound like an idiot
              Can't sound like an idiot if you are a Billionaire. In fact he sounds right, who wouldn't want to beat the **** out of a racist? Not you? You must be one then....

Comment

I have to agree with him. I always took pleasure in kicking someone's ass that just looked at me as a "punk ass white boy". So I understand him wanting to send a message to the racist

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Jack gets caught hard and stopped very early.. Let's do it. Make the fight happen
                  You root for the racist & not for the one who never really didn't disrespect anyone, interesting....not really.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERSTINKER View Post
                    Why don't you challenge the guy who made tons more racist comments than the great Kovalev? You know, Bernard Hopkins, he's looking for one more. Oh right, you agree with Bernard don't you? You are the racist bud.
                    Asinine.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Sounds like a nutjob.

Why would anyone want that antipathy, and hate, around a sporting event. Sport is meant to bring people together.

Using racism to 'sell' a fight in 2017.
                      He aint using it to sell a fight that's what the media does.....He just wants to beat up a racist, do you have a problem with that??

Comment

Working...
                      X