Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Stand Trial on Assault Charge on November 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Sure most of the time everyone gets hit for a reason, but a lot of time that reason is f#cking ****** ****** sh^t & in the civilized world its still some sueable sh^t you could get locked up for & a guy who's close to making a mill a fight shouldn't be engaging in that type of behavior unless he wants to lose the opportunity to make $1M per fight. Sometimes you gotta let sh^t slide.
    Deft bro. I totally agree. Just needs a better environment overall. Floyd needs to convince him to move west to Vegas near him, this way he can keep a closer eye on him and at the same time, provide a solid supporting system.

Comment

Davis is full of controversy

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        A bum is what they call you everybody deserves a fair trail. We dont know the truth so cannot comment
        *trial you uneducated bum.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          If you're from the hood, or know anything about the hood, you know that no one just get "Suckered punched" like this. I'm sure this dude had a bigger role in this scuffle than their letting on. regularly, you would catch the ass whooping and keep it moving, but since this is one of the hottest prospect in boxing, making a ton of $$, Of course anyone will find a reason to file a civil suit against him. He needs to get out of the hood, point blank. This will continue to happen if he doesn't.
          Lmao first comment that makes sense. They’ll all claim he paid him off when he wins in court
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-19-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            and how do you what happened? where you there?
            The same question can be asked about you? You’re the one ready to throw him in jail for a fist fight lol weirdo

Comment

I thought this charge was some serious thug ****! You got hit with a gloved fist, and now you want to sue? That's not B-More! GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Lmao first comment that makes sense.
                Definitely is how things go but EffPandas makes sense too. It's clear this kid has some serious mental and educational issues that require more support than he's receiving right now. I personally don't believe it's Floyd responsibility to deal with this stuff. It's just plain dumb hood ****.

He needs to move to big bear or some **** with his girl and trainer so that he can avoid this stuff. Just made 600k in his last fight, with more solid checks to come. I'd hate for him to **** that up for some petty ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I thought this charge was some serious thug ****! You got hit with a gloved fist, and now you want to sue? That's not B-More! GTFOH!
                  Lmaooo me too I thought it involved a weapon. But you know p.o.c are charged the maximum for petty crimes! You wouldn’t think this was a boxing site by reading these comments. Obvious none of these guys never been involved in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmaooo me too I thought it involved a weapon. But you know p.o.c are charged the maximum for petty crimes! You wouldn’t think this was a boxing site by reading these comments. Obvious none of these guys never been involved in a street fight.
                    This wasn't a street fight. He's fighting his brother and some d*ckriding dude who was probably in his local entourage. You can't hang around dumb ninjas when you on. Its time to drop that dead weight and get out of B-More. Unless he can cut them off without moving away, but that's hard to do for most.

Comment

When people were writing he's the next Broner they sure weren't kidding

Comment

Working...
                      X