Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Thurman, Charlo, Lubin, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    Good, thanks!

If Spence, a guy from their own camp is doing Vada and the Charlos are not, that's not a good look for them. The PED suspicion is the only thing preventing me from being a total "fan" of the brothers at the moment.
    I don't know if he is doing it for every fight though. The fighters have to pay extra to get that kind of testing. I don't know the costs or other stipulations on that. We will see what's what in the near future...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      It's not like these guys are the nWo spray painting Lions Only on their opponents back.

Who cares if you don't shake an opponents hand this aint 9 year old little league baseball. 2 guys were just trying to take each others heads off lol.

And they are not talking smack about their oppents either. It was Lubin who predicted a 3rd round KO and said Charlo was a paper champ.
      It was J-Rock who said Charlo was ducking him and that he's fought no one.

I don't remember the Charlos saying anything.
      They never talk before fights. It's after the W when they clarify things lol
      Last edited by Butch.McRae; 10-19-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Lubin dipped into a punch it's that simple.....

Lubin did an amateur defensive move dropping his head with his hands down and moving forward and got cracked in the temple. The only issue is Lubin was moved too fast and would of been KOd by the 8th anyway.

Comment

When it comes to peds the truth dies
          All the bread guy is saying is "only the a side can juice"

Comment

Anyone with a slight Knowledge, one eye and one ear will know Wilder is juicing like hell in Training camp

Comment

To be fair to the Charlo's... Humble black fighters don't sell well. They just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                I agree that the Charlo brothers are beyond extra after they win fights.

They act like they just beat an undisputed world champion after every win regardless of who they fought. It's annoying. And definitely has come off as disrespectful to their beaten opponents. I don't get into it. It keeps me from being a fan of their's.

I keep up with them obviously, but I just always think it's a bad look.
                Like they care about you being a fan - just keep hating and talking about them, that's good publicity for them lol

Meanwhile, join Breadman and stay salty. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                  To be fair to the Charlo's... Humble black fighters don't sell well. They just don't.
                  Nailed it. They must just be violent, destructive and not give a flying f. The game needs it's monsters. That GGG thumbs up $#!+ is overplayed now

Comment

Exactly, I just realized this Edwards guy is J-Rock's trainer. I understand the frustration of seeing a guy you put so much into be ruined by a Charlo. However, this guy is on a mission I guess now.

Just read and article then listened to an interview where he appears to be trying to become some type of PED activist within the sport.

Seems like sour grapes to me. The Williams camp was very arrogant approaching that Charlo fight and had the boxing community convinced that Willians was superior. Things didn't work out that way. **** happens. Jermall has a really high KO%, and Jermell hasnt KO'd some killer, so i dont get the accusations.

Comment

Sadly, you're right.

Who was the last humble Black fighter to be a draw.

I'm thinking maybe an early, fresh off the Olympics SRL?

Comment

Working...
                      X