Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam: I'm Not Scared - 80,000 Joshua Fans Means Nothing To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takam: I'm Not Scared - 80,000 Joshua Fans Means Nothing To Me

Heavyweight contender Carlos Takam (35-3-1, 27 KOs) is very eager to get in the ring with IBF, IBO, WBA world champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs). Their fight takes place next Saturday night, October 28, at Cardiff's Principality Stadium in front of 80,000 fans. The fight will be Joshua's first since capturing the WBA, IBO belts with a stoppage win over Wladimir Klitschko in front of 90,000 fans at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Takam's confidence. He will respect AJ when he tastes the first punch.

Comment

80,000 AJ fans: Less than 100 of them are actual boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        80,000 AJ fans: Less than 100 of them are actual boxing fans.
        Takam must be a froch fan I've heard all this 80,000 people at Wembley around 237 times. Think klitschko vs Joshua done 90,000 which made froch regress a bit more. Turnt him into a right fan of aj "I'll show you how I knocked out jermain taylor young Joshua then I can suck the farts out you're arse. By the way have you met my wife rachet yet? she's nothing like khan's built back bittch"
        Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-18-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

With a 12 day training camp you should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            With a 12 day training camp you should be.
            It was way more than 12. He was on standby for a while and was training already.

In either case, he will be in far better shape than Pulev.

Comment

Carlos Takam is not a coward like Deontay "Afraid to Travel" Wilder.

Comment

This will be an interesting bout. I'm picking AJ to win, but wouldn't be too surprised if Takam won.
                I think he's similar to, but better than Dillian White, so will test AJ.

Comment

This dude getting wiped out quick lol

Comment

Credit to Takam for having the balls to take this fight on short notice, but balls don't win fights.

At the end of the day, this is a six-foot-tall Frenchman who got out-boxed by Joseph Parker and Gregory Tony.

Comment

Working...
                    X