Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Sets Return, Faces Arthur Villanueva on November 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Certainly the most logical explanation, Nery deserves to be given the benefit of doubt in this situation.
    Zilpaterol : when used by athletes, the substance is believed to help the development of muscle and also increases the metabolism -- which means he lose weight faster and increase his punching power. This is a BS excuse by Mexican cheats, you have the responsibility to monitor your diet and eat healthy as a professional.

Comment

I can't wait to see Nery back in action.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Certainly the most logical explanation, Nery deserves to be given the benefit of doubt in this situation.
        This. The Mexican cattle being hopped up on PEDs is some real sh^t and many athletes have been given no fault "pardons" for these types of dirty tests. I haven't heard of this specific drug before, but they are suggesting it's a similar deal as the other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          So, we're just gonna act like he didn't test positive?
          Shut the **** up, and stop crying like a bi.tch, fu.cking Cuban.

I'm not a sportsman and I probably have zalpiterol or clembuterol into my organism.

That's a big problem In Mexico

And nery was clean in three test that he had In Japan

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Zilpaterol : when used by athletes, the substance is believed to help the development of muscle and also increases the metabolism -- which means he lose weight faster and increase his punching power. This is a BS excuse by Mexican cheats, you have the responsibility to monitor your diet and eat healthy as a professional.
            Fu.cking animal.

No way is possible, the same national team of soccer had the same problem and they have all the money of the world.

Increase his punching power? Hahahaha poor ignorant.

Nobody in boxing use Clembuterol or zalpiterol in boxing because is useless really

And nery since his debut showed a lot of power...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Fu.cking animal.

No way is possible, the same national team of soccer had the same problem and they have all the money of the world.

Increase his punching power? Hahahaha poor ignorant.

Nobody in boxing use Clembuterol or zalpiterol in boxing because is useless really

And nery since his debut showed a lot of power...
              When you type in zalpiterol it comes up as a cattle steroid. I dont think anyone would ingest this normally. I think Nery is innocent on this 1 and usually I am very harsh on cheats.

Comment

Working...
              X