Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam Finalized For October 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This had farce written all over it the day it was announced. Pulev was already making up excuses at the press conference and now he's gone and done what everyone thought he would. Crap his pants real good!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Couldn't they have gotten chisora
      Takam is better than chisora dude, and i say this as a former del boy fan, he's been shot for several years now.

Which just goes to show how bad whyte is, that he lost to a shot to shi t chisora.

I might actually put a few £ on Takam if the odds are huge, if he survives the first 6 rounds (he probobly wont) then there might just be a huge upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Takam is not on par with Stiverne.

Stiverne stopped Arreola.....Vlad couldn't do that
        What a ******

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        10 bucks says that bed ridden f@g I have on ignore Kigali got butthurt and quoted me.
        He thinks you're Asian

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Takam is better than chisora dude, and i say this as a former del boy fan, he's been shot for several years now.

Which just goes to show how bad whyte is, that he lost to a shot to shi t chisora.

I might actually put a few £ on Takam if the odds are huge, if he survives the first 6 rounds (he probobly wont) then there might just be a huge upset.
          It's strange to me how people are moaning about Takam saying Whyte or Miller would be a much better fight. Is it just because Takam doesn't talk **** all the time like Miller and Dillian? Because when it comes to fighting he's no worse than those guys

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
            It's strange to me how people are moaning about Takam saying Whyte or Miller would be a much better fight. Is it just because Takam doesn't talk **** all the time like Miller and Dillian? Because when it comes to fighting he's no worse than those guys
            I like Miller but he doesnt seem to have any power for a huge 300 pound guy which is kinda strange but yea id prefer big baby than takam or chisora, takam is underrated (scorecards were level v a juiced up povetkin) but hes very old now and only seems to work for less than half a round (the reason why he lost the parker fight)

PS: since you mentioned whyte, why does he have a WBC belt in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I like Miller but he doesnt seem to have any power for a huge 300 pound guy which is kinda strange but yea id prefer big baby than takam or chisora, takam is underrated (scorecards were level v a juiced up povetkin) but hes very old now and only seems to work for less than half a round (the reason why he lost the parker fight)

PS: since you mentioned whyte, why does he have a WBC belt in your avatar?
              Ha! I think it's 50/50 between Miller and Takam but either or i can see. Yea Takam could have won that fight vs Parker but then again he may have gassed out. It's a shame he can't sustain that work rate a bit longer. Perhaps you're right and the Takam of 2014 vs Povetkin was his peak. Regardless he will likely look like a beast at the weigh in looking ripped

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                Wow. Even AJ's replacement opponents sheet on Wilder's level of opposition.
                So like wilder said....."If hearns said he can knock me out in 3.....then MAKE THE MOOTHERFUCCCKIN fight den".....And i quote. Resume blahblahblah make the fight.

Comment

good luck to Takam but I don't know much about him.

Comment

Wow, well that was quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      I guess the Joshua fans can stfu about Wilder now...
                      seriously larry you know your boxing, did you really backup figher who threw that ******ed windmill punches?? i know he's american but wilder is ****, deep down in your heart you knew this.

Comment

Working...
                      X