No announcement yet.

Lubin has a glass jaw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not ready to say Lubin is a glass jaw like Amir khan

It was a hell of a shot, and not sure how many fighters would have survived.

Lubin was ducking, and ducked right into the punch which was flush across the chin, being bent over had to be throwing off equilibrium briefly and then getting chinchecked by a punch you don't see, by a good puncher and having head crash to canvas has to be very disorienting and not sure many guys survive it.

Perfect shot, lucky or not

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      golovkin was still fighting euro bums when he was 21, lubin is stepping up to the plate 10 years ahead of golovkin
      He crashed to the canvas looking like he got flipped outta his wheelchair about a decade sooner too lol.

I must admit I'm super curious what other Charlo does vs GGG. Whatever happens with GGG vs Canelo II I hope we see other Charlo vs GGG or even Canelo after.

Think GGG vs Other Charlo is the funner fight. Other Charlo can hit, but what happens when he gets hit and what happens to GGG when he's feeling Charlo's power. Some questions I can't wait to know the answer too coming up at 160.

Comment

It didn't even looked like the shot landed on his jaw so it's hard to say he has a glass jaw.

Comment

Must have a weak pencil neck canelo got hit in the same spot by ggg and it just bounced of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Man I didnt even see it, took me 5 or 6 different angles to pick out what had happened. Thought hed clotheslined him the way he was on the floor
            He sort of did clothesline him.

Comment

he got hit with a perfectly placed puch that his momentum was going towards. lights out jack!
              Last edited by uppercut510; 10-16-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                It didn't even looked like the shot landed on his jaw so it's hard to say he has a glass jaw.
                A fighter's chin doesn't refer to his actual chin, but his ability to take punches.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  A fighter's chin doesn't refer to his actual chin, but his ability to take punches.
                  Yeah, I know that Addict. Just like I know that a young fighter getting KO'd the first time they step up (some might say a little too early) don't mean they have a glass chin. If he gets knocked out 2 or 3 more times then we can starting making the claim that he can't take a punch.

Incidentally, I never heard anyone say Manny Pacquiao has a glass chin and he's been knocked more times and even earlier in his career than Lubin.

Comment

Jermell has about the same KO % as Floyd so i think you might be right

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      he stopped his last 4 opponents, id say hes a fairly hard puncher
                      seems pretty suspect. I wouldn't be shocked if both charlos are using PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X